𝖝𝖛 : 𝕾𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝕳𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖞

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

Sadly it is a beautiful sunny day.

Of all the weather conditions.

I asked Fred to meet me at the astronomy tower, George shortly after.

"Lila?" Fred's breath is ragged probably from running up the stairs. "Fred." I say his name as if taking a breath of air. "We need to talk." He takes a deep breath. I look down to our hands, my fingers grazing over his.

Fred takes this as an invitation to trail his fingers up my arm, leaving a trail of heat in their wake. His hand cradles the right side of my face as I lean into his touch. "As much as I want this, we can't happen." Tears brim my eyes.

"It's not like you physically cheated on George." Fred tries to reason with me. "But I emotionally cheated on him, with his twin nonetheless." I sniffle before kissing his hand, removing it from my face.

"Lila?" Fred takes a large step away from me. "George, come here." I wave him to me. "I know why you called me here." That is the first thing he says. "I'm sorry." Tears begin to fall. "I love you, George, just not the way you need me to. And you deserve better than that." George nods as his eyes glass over.

"Please don't cry, George please." I put my hands on the side of his face. "Can I kiss you one last time?" He asks to which I nod my head. George leans his head down to press our lips together. The kiss was salty from the mix of our tears.

We pull away and George rests his forehead on mine. "He better treat you right." That is the last thing George says to me before walking down the stairs.

"Fred, there is something else I need to tell you." He walks back to my side. "Dahlia and I are going on holiday, with no distractions. Meaning no owls." I meet his longing gaze.

"Please don't do this Lila, at least a letter or- take me with you." Fred begs. I take his hands in mine before speaking. "I need time, that's all I need is time. Time to figure things out." Fred wipes the tears from my cheeks.

"Okay." He whispers before kissing my forehead, walking out the same way his brother did.

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
My eyes are sweating

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:My eyes are sweating