𝖝𝖛 : 𝕾𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖘

CW: Description of SH and scars

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

Today was the day of Umbridge's punishment. We all knew what it was. The same one she used on Harry. We all walk into the great hall, desks perfectly placed throughout the room. "Everyone take a seat. Pick up your quill and write the sentence I shall not break rules." She grins evilly.

I hate her.

♥︎

Tears sting my eyes. Not so much from the pain but from the hushed cries of my friends and sister. I knew the feeling all too well, squeezing my hand into a fist.

I turn my head slightly to see Fred and George glaring at her, I can almost see the wheels turning in their head thinking of what to do to her. This is one prank I can allow them to complete. "Quiet over there ladies!" She orders as Dahlia lets out a small cry, my blood boiling.

Don't say anything. Don't say anything.

♥︎

"Bloody hell this hurts." Ron groans as were all back in the common room. "I'm sure Lila can help all of us." Harry phrased it as a question. "Of course, I can even show you all the spell that hides scars." I freeze as the words leave my lips. "Should I be concerned as to why you know that?" George chuckles.

I turn my head to Dahlia, who has caught me with the blade in my hand and blood on my thighs. "Lila, you told me you stopped." She whispers. "Stopped what?" Hermione asks. I sigh with a sniffle before standing up, lifting my skirt a little.

I cast the counter spell, revealing the white lines across my thighs. "Eight months clean." I say before pulling my skirt down. Dahlia rests her head on my shoulder, rubbing my back soothingly.

Fred stands up with teary eyes, walking in the direction of his dorm. "Wait, eight months? Did I-" I cut him off. "No George, it isn't your fault. It's no one's fault. It made me feel better when I did it but now I have better ways of coping." I explain before standing up.

"I'm going to talk to Fred, Dahlia I think I taught you the spell just in case." I say before walking to the boys' dorms.

"Fred?" I knock on the door, pushing it open slightly when I hear hushed sobs. "Fred." I sigh sadly, taking him into my arms. His hands grip the back of my dress tightly. "I'm so sorry you felt the need to do that, If I could've helped-"

"Don't do that to yourself, Fred. I didn't want anyone to know that I was cutting. I was ashamed, most if not all people are." I assure him as he pulls his face from my chest. "I love you." My breath hitches. For some reason, I didn't expect him to say those three words.

"You don't need to say them back but you need to know. I've loved you since we were 13 and I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you when you were hurting." He sniffles. A smile breaks on my face as I put my hands on his face.

"I love you too, Fred."

Fred beams before leaning in to kiss me passionately. "Also, good luck." I pull away. "On what?" He raises an eyebrow. "Pranking Umbridge, give her hell."

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
If you ever feel like harming yourself, please call or text someone you trust. Or even PM me if you need an unbiased person to rant to. I understand feeling like your alone and that you can't talk to anyone about your pain. I write chapters like this to raise awareness that even the most 'normal' people can struggle with mental illness.

 I write chapters like this to raise awareness that even the most 'normal' people can struggle with mental illness