𝖎𝖛 : 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐𝖘

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"What are you two doing?" I ask the twins as they line up boxes. "Making money, darling." Fred winks. "Does anything harm anyone?" I question. "Well- not majorly." George replies causing me to gently hit his arm.

"I swear you two are crazy." I smile while shaking my head. "You love us." Fred teases. "Unfortunately I do." I sigh in mock sadness before walking away. "Hey!" They say at the same time causing me to giggle.

"Lila, can you help?" Hermione asks with Harry next to her. "What's wrong?" I raise an eyebrow. "Dahlia said you're the best at healing this kind of wound." Harry winces as Hermione lifts his hand. I examine the shallow wound.

"This is an easy fix but it won't be comfortable." I inform Harry. "We need to clean it first." I nod as Hermione fills a bowl with water and some medication. Hermione tenderly lowers Harry's bleeding hand into the bowl. Harry winces and I quickly blow on his hand to soothe it.

Hermione begins to wash the wound with a wet cloth, Harry looks at us very gratefully. "Thank you, guys." He sighs as his hand begins to heal. "No problem Harry but, how did this happen?" I ask.

"Umbridge" he mumbles. "That wicked woman. You should go straight to McGonagall with this." Hermione replies. "No, I'm not gonna let her win." Classic Gryffindor response. I hear the sound of fireworks. "I have to go, the twins are acting like children once again. But Harry, take care of yourself. You aren't alone trust me." I pay his shoulder before walking off towards the sound of chaos.

"Seriously." I groan at the sight of students purchasing different items. "Business my dear." Fred winks. "Stop flirting and tell me why I heard fireworks." I turn my head a few times to make sure there isn't an actual fire anywhere.

"Just a few second years having fun." George chuckles at the group of students lighting fireworks. "Hey sis I need your help." Dahlia says from behind me, Ginny giggling behind her. "Sure, what is it?" I ask.

"A potion." She states with no explanation. "Which one, I'm not helping unless I know what it is." I wave a finger at her. "Fine. It's Amortentia." She answers. "How are you learning that already- that's a sixth-year potion." I furrow my eyebrows.

"What can I say, I guess I'm good at potions." Dahlia shrugs. "What do you smell?" George asks from behind me causing her eyes to go wide. "I- um smelled pine, lavender, and the Ravenclaw common room." She mumbles.

"Aka, Luna Lovegood." Ginny teases. "Shut up Ginny, just take a whiff, Lila." She uncaps the vile before handing it to me. "Okay- I smell oak wood, cherries, and -gunpowder?" My eyes widen before I give the vile back to Dahlia.

"Not funny Ginny." I scold her, not looking anywhere near the twins. "What about you Fred?" Dahlia asks through laughs. "Don't mind if I do." I can hear the smirk in his voice. "Smells like vanilla, old books, and a stormy day." Fred hums before standing behind me as the others walk away.

"So, gunpowder?" Fred teases causing me to hit his chest. "Hey, I'm not complaining!" He smiles. "Oh hush!" I bring my hands up to my face. "No no- no hiding from me." Fred chuckles before removing my hands covering my face.

"I hate you." I groan. "You don't believe that." He winks before kissing my cheek and walking away. He really has a way of making me fall in love with him.

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
The next chapter is *chefs kiss*

 :𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:The next chapter is *chefs kiss*