𝖛𝖎𝖎 : 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖌𝖔 𝕸𝖆𝖝𝖎𝖒𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"It's time Lila, we have to go to Hogwarts."

♥︎

The order uses the new secret passageway to enter the castle. "The memories we have in this place." Fred chuckles lightly. "Look at us now." I sigh.

The large doors of the great hall open and we all walk in.

"-I'm afraid it's quite extensive." Harry says as we walk in. "How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye... A man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them!" Harry shouts at Snape.

Snape points his wand at Harry but McGonagall stands between them, taking out the Carrow siblings. She then sends Snape away as well. Everyone, minus Slytherin house, begins cheering until two girls begin to scream. My ears go static for a moment before a hushed voice appears.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you might even think to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

"What're you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy Parkinson points at him. Ginny steps in front of Harry, protecting him. Other students, as well as us, do the same. "Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Ah, our comedic relief.

"They're supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" McGonagall shouts. "Sorry, ma'am." Mr. Filch replies. "As it happens, Mr. Filch... Your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please, to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house, from the hall." She instructs.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading 'em to, ma'am?" Filch asks. "The dungeons would do." She replies confidently. I always liked her. "Okay everyone we need to split up to protect the school, George, Fred, Lila, follow us." Remus says, is following.

We reach the top of the castle, Fred, George, and I begin casting protection charms. "Protego maxima, Fianto Duri, Repello Inimigotum" I repeat the three charms over and over until the entire castle is protected.

We watch as the death eaters begin their attempts to break the barrier. I hate to say it, but it's beautiful. "You okay Freddie?" George asks. "Yeah." Fred replies with glossy eyes. "Me too." George adds. Fred turns to me and we share the same glassy eyes look.

"I love you, Fred." I whisper as our foreheads are pressed together. "I love you too Lila." "I need you to come out of this alive okay?" "I will, I promise."

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
🥲

 :𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:🥲