𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎 : 𝕬𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"There you are, love."

"Fred." I smile at him. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "Physically, I'm okay. Mentally? Is there an emotion called 'my mother is a death eater and my father is Lucius Malfoy meaning I am a Malfoy meaning I hate myself'?"

"Well, no." He chuckles. "Is everyone else okay?" I sit up in the bed. "Almost everyone." He sighs sadly. "Fred, what happened?" I ask. "Sirius, he didn't make it." He takes my hands in his. "Oh no, how is Harry?" I ask as tears brim my eyes.

"He's not doing too well."

"Lila!" "Dahlia!"

I hold her as close as possible not wanting to let her go. "What are we going to do Lila? She went to their side!" Dahlia cries. "I don't know- maybe I can get a job or something." I answer. "What about school?"

"No need to worry about anything dears." Molly says, walking in with Remus and a cup of tea. "You are a part of the Weasley family, have been since day one. Okay? Don't worry about a thing." she assures me, caressing my hair. "Thank you so much. That truly means everything." I smile before taking a sip.

"Now you." I point to Remus. "Care to explain how the hell my father is Lucius Malfoy?" I tilt my head. "Well sometimes when two people-" "No! Not like that!" I grimace.

"I mean, she was in the order? How- how was she with them too?" I ask.

"Some members of the order thought it would be a good idea to have someone on the inside, your mother volunteered. A few of us had our suspicions that she may have gone too deep. When she told us that she was pregnant, that only confirmed our thoughts. Then she had Dahlia and Liam years later, meaning she was still seeing Lucius." He elaborates.

"I still can't believe we're related to Draco Malfoy" Dahlia gags. "Ew don't remind me." I groan. "Well, why don't we leave the lovebirds alone." Remus winks at Fred and me. "Shut it!" I groan.

"Now that we're alone." Fred grins before kissing me. "Not today Freddie." I giggle as he pouts.

"Fine but I do have a question for you." He says. "And what might that be?" I ask with my arms around his neck. "Will you, Lila Rose Beckett, be my girlfriend?"

"Now how can I ever say no to that face?"

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
The end of act two 🥲 I'm not really sure what my plan is for act three and I'm thinking what if I just mash HBP and DH 1&2 together? I might do that, like shift the timeline? Yknow what it's my ff I'm fixing the timeline😤
Literally 2 minutes later: actually I'm just gonna make act 3 a little short

 :𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:The end of act two 🥲 I'm not really sure what my plan is for act three and I'm thinking what if I just mash HBP and DH 1&2 together? I might do that, like shift the timeline? Yknow what it's my ff I'm fixing the timelin...