𝖛𝖎 : 𝕱𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"She is resting! Don't disturb her." The door of my room opens to reveal none other than Fred Weasley. "Lila." He sighs before walking up to me and giving me a hug. "I didn't know where you were then I heard that you were hurt-" "You're rambling, Fred" I smile. Oh, how I've missed him.

"I'm sorry." He frowns before resting his head on my chest. "Why are you apologizing my love?" I ask while running my fingers gently through his hair. "Because I wasn't there to protect you." He replies sadly.

"Fred, you needed to protect your family." I try to reason with him. "But you are my family too, I want to marry you and have children with you, I want to have a future with you." Fred explains, sitting up.

"You want a future with me?" I smile. "Of course I do Lila. I love you more than words can describe." As he finishes I place a hand on his face before kissing his lips gently.

"Fred, you know how I said a while ago that I don't know what I want to do?" I mention. "Mhm." He nods happily. "What if I stayed home As your mom does." I offer. "I can see it now." Fred grins.

"I'm not having seven kids though." I state. "Six?" Fred looks up at me. "I don't know how your mom did it, six boys and only one girl." I chuckle. "She should've stopped with George and me- we're perfect." He jokes.

"We can have two, three max." I state. "You're no fun." He whines. "I didn't say we couldn't practice." I joke. "Don't tempt me." He replies before kissing me. "I love you, Lila." Fred mumbles. "I love you too Fred, and I can't wait for our future together."

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
Once again I don't have much to say about this chapter- but next chapter things start to go DOWN.

 :𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:Once again I don't have much to say about this chapter- but next chapter things start to go DOWN