𝖛 : 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖔

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

I walk out of muggle studies, a class that will soon disappear due to lack of interest. The sound of yelling catches my attention.

"I can't believe Malfoy blood runs through your veins!"

"You think I asked for that!"

"Stupefy!"

I see my sister's body fly backward. "What the hell." I shout, crouching den next to her. "Oh look it's my older sister." Draco declares with a smirk. "What is your problem Draco?" I ask from the ground. "Little sister has a big mouth." He replies.

"So you stun her?" My face contorts with confusion. "She dissed our family." He scowls. "Luna, Ginny, make sure she's okay. I have something to take care of." I said before standing up.

"Now you." I direct my focus to Draco. "We may be related by blood, but Dahlia and I are not Malfoys." I state. "Isn't thy the truth." He mumbles to his friends before pulling out his wand.

"Bad idea kid." I say, pulling out my wand as well. "What? Think you can take me? Your blood traitor sister thought the same." Draco sneers.

"Expelliarmus!" Once his wand is out of his hand I walk up to him, my wand under his chin. His friends backed away quickly. Cowards.

"Say it again. I dare you." I speak in a low voice only he can hear. "At least my mum isn't a whore." He hisses in response, a wide smirk on his face. I purse my lips while nodding my head, taking a few steps back.

The smirk doesn't leave his face until he sees my fist inches away from his face. "Never disrespect my mother again or you'll have more than just a broken nose" I sneer as he holds his bleeding nose.

I tuck my wand into my jeans before walking away, picking up my discarded books.

♥︎

"You broke his nose!" Ginny gasps, covering her mouth with both hands. "It's easily breakable, I did it my third year." Hermione says. I lean over to high-five her with a wide grin.

"Thank you for standing up for me sis." Dahlia smiles weakly. "Anything for you Dahlia." I reply just as an owl comes into the common room. "Is that- Orion?" Hermione furrows her brows.

"The Malfoy owl?" Ginny quirks an eyebrow. "Draco probably went complaining to daddy." I groan, taking the letter from the owl before it flies away.

"What-" I gasp. "Who's it from?" Dahlia asks.

"It's from mother."

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
I don't know if Orion is an actual thing, I made him up for the plot haha.