𝖎𝖎𝖎 : 𝕾𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕮𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

Day two

Yesterday could be described as pure young love. We spent the day in bed, nothing dirty, just basking in one another's presence.

Today felt like it was going to be the same. 

"Whatcha doing darling?" Fred asks, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "I'm making us breakfast Fred." I reply, kissing his cheek before focusing back on the stove.

"We should go for a walk today, along the shoreline." He suggests. "That sounds wonderful Fred."

♥︎

Day Eight

"Fred I'm trying to read!" I giggle as he weaves his way through my arms. "Then read to me." He replies. "You're lucky I love you, Fred Weasley." I kiss his forehead before turning a page in my book.

"It was many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of Annabel Lee;" "This one is my favorite." Fred smiles with his head rested on my chest. "And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me."

"I was a child and she was a child, In this kingdom by the sea: But we loved with a love that was more than love-" I continue to read till the very end of the poem.

"In the sepulcher there by the sea, In her tomb by the sounding sea." I finish, looking down at Fred's peaceful face. "Are you sleeping, love?" I chuckle lightly. "Mhm" he mumbles before burning his face into my neck.

♥︎

Day twenty

"Fred- what are you doing in the kitchen?" I ask after walking in on him next to the stove. "I'm cooking, my love." He replies. "Fred, darling, I love you from the bottom of my heart, but I don't trust your cooking. Stay out of the kitchen." I shoo him away.

"I'm so terribly hurt by your words." Fred teases with a hand over his heart. "Last time I ate food you gave me, my nose wouldn't stop bleeding." I remind him.

"That was a fun day."

♥︎

Day forty-five

"Love, I must check on my family, come with me please." Fred begs as I pack my bag. "Fred, as you said,  you must check on your family, Dahlia is all I have left. I need to see her." I reply.

"I don't like the thought of you being away from me." He sighs sadly. "Neither do I Fred but we both need to see our families." I reply, resting a hand on the side of his face.

"I promise I'll be safe."

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
I don't really have anything to say about this chapter it's kinda a filler

 :𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:I don't really have anything to say about this chapter it's kinda a filler