𝖎𝖎 : 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"Happy Birthday Lila Rose!" My mother kisses the top of my head. "Thanks, mum." I smile at my food. "Lila, can we talk for a moment?" Fred asks from across the table. "Of course." I nod before excusing myself.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for, you know-" "It's okay George, really. I understand that you didn't mean to, you're hurt about how things ended." I reply. "It's not okay, my mother raised me better than to put my hands on a woman." He sighs.

"George I'm not mad. You didn't mean to and look- no bruises." I do a spin. "Besides it's my birthday! No need to be sad now that I can legally do magic." I smile before walking into the kitchen.

♥︎

"How did you- my Godric you can't do anything wrong can you?" I gasp. Ron sits in front of Harry with an awestruck look on his face. Behind us George and Ginny are dancing in a circle chanting, "He got off, he got off, he got off.".

Next thing I know Fred enters holding two parcels and a handful of letters. "Hogwarts letters are here. Ron, Lila, you got these." Fred throws the small packages over to us, we open them.

"I don't believe it." Ron and I mumble at the same time. "What? What is it?" Harry asks as Ron and I gaze at the small pins in our hands, mine blue and his red. "No way" George gasps.

"They made me a prefect" Ron says as he hands Harry the pin. "Me too." I raise an eyebrow as it shines in the light. "Why so surprised?" Fred asks, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Because when I applied last year they said that my panic disorder was too much." I scoff lightly before reading the letter.

The position is conditional as long as you keep calm everything should be good.

"Conditional." I huff. "You're perfect I have no idea what they're talking about." Fred replies. Suddenly Hermione bursts into the room, unable to hide a smile. She stops at the sight of Harry holding the pin.

"I knew it! Me too!" She smiles holding up her red pin. "Not me- him." Harry hands the pin to Ron. "What?" She gasps. "Ron's the prefect!" George teases lightly. Hermione shakes her head, not believing it any more than the rest of us.

"Ron- no, I mean- Really?" She stutters. "His name is on the letter it came in." Fred answers. "Well, fantastic. Well done, Ronald." She smiles before hugging him. "C'mon, you have to show mum!" Dahlia squeals.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Fred jumps. "I uh- I've been here I don't know what you're talking about." She rubs her arm. "Oh come on we all know you were with Luna." Ginny smirks causing Dahlia to blush deeply.

Dahlia grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room. Fred and George push behind us, forcing us to move, wanting to see the shock on their mother's face when Ron shows her. Hermione follows.

"Mum look! Lila made prefect!" Dahlia smiles as my mother turns around. "I had a feeling you would my darling." She smiles before pulling me in for a tight hug. "I think this calls for a celebration." Molly says with Ron by her side.

♥︎

Everyone sits at the dinner table. Everyone being the Weasley family, the Beckett family, Sirius, Mad-Eye Moody, Tonks, and Lupin. "I think a toast is in order. To Ron, Hermione, and Lila, the new Gryffindor, and Ravenclaw, prefects!" Molly winks at me before everyone cheers.

"And, of course, to Harry for getting off." Arthur adds. "Ugh I hate that wording." I groan. "Since when was your mind in the gutter!" Ginny gasps. "Since I met George and Fred Weasley." I reply.

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
I really like this chapter idk why.

 :𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:I really like this chapter idk why