𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎 : 𝕬𝖘𝖐 𝕸𝖊

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"What's got you in such a good mood, Lila?" Ron pouts. "Dahlia is asking someone to the ball." I whisper trying not to gain the attention of professor Snape. "What's the lucky lad's name?" Fred asks.

"Luna Lovegood."

Hermione drops her quill for a moment and looks at me in awe. "She's asking Luna?" Hermione gasps lightly. I nod my head in excitement before looking back at my paper. "Don't tell me you two don't have dates? Better hurry up or all the good ones will be gone." Fred smirks at Harry and Ron.

"Who are you going with then?" Ron asks. Fred looks around for a moment, his eyes locking with mine before looking at the girl across from me. "Angelina- do you want to go to the ball with me?" He uses actions instead of words to ask. Of course, she nods her head yes with a large smile.

I roll my eyes.

Wait.

Fred winks at Ron and Harry before looking back at his paper.

♥︎

I begin the walk to my common room, being interrupted by George calling my name.

"Yes?" I turn to see him holding a single red rose. "I couldn't find a white one so, I hope this is okay." He blushes before giving me the flower. "It's beautiful George, thank you." I lean up to kiss his cheek.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Yule ball with me?" He asks nervously. "George, I'm already your girlfriend, how could I say no." I giggle before leaning up to catch his lips in a kiss.

What Lila and George didn't know was someone was watching them. Fred. He stood far enough so no one could see him looking longingly as the two kissed. He knew what he should've done one year ago. He should've told George that he was in love with Lila Rose Beckett since they were 13.

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
We got a POV switch😙. Also sorry for the short chapter. How do you guys feel so far?

 How do you guys feel so far?