Chapter 29: leaving London

******* Next Mourning *******

isabellas POV

i woke up, not wanting to get out of bed. i looked around the hotel room. today was our last day here. this may be the last time i see this big hotel room. this might be the last time i see the boys, and josh.

i got ugh groaning as i pulled the covers off of me. i went into the bathroom, straightening my hair then pulling it back into a high pony tail. when i walked out of the bathroom all the girls were up, packing. ew packing. i hate it. packing sucks, especially when you don't want to leave. i slowly walked to my bed, sitting at the side of the bed where i will never sleep in again. i sat right by my night stand. i grabbed my phone, checking if i had gotten any texts or missed calls. i had one from josh. as my phone lite up i smiled at the words he said.

TEXT MSG FROM JOSH: Good Mourning Beautiful! When Your Done Packing I Would Love To See You. Xx Josh.

i smiled. but a teared rolled down my face as i smile. i was happy for meeting him. but upset its all over. were all leaving. even though the boys and girls are couples they will never have time to see each other. the boys are leaving for tour in a couple days. i tried hiding my sadness as i wiped my tear away, "are you okay?" Suzanne asks sitting beside me.

"mm hmm, im fine" i put my phone down and look at her. i never texted josh back. it made me more upset just taking to him, and seeing his name.

"We have to leave in a hour, you should start packing" she smiled slightly. i knew she didn't want to leave either just by her face expression. i sighed, getting myself to packing. it was hard packing.

**Michelles POV**

everyone was upset we were leaving. no one talking as we packed. it was so quiet in the room, i could here crickets from outside of the hotel. i closed my bag up as i finished packing. i was dressed and ready to go. but i didn't want to leave. over these past 2 weeks i never been so close to these girls. and leaving Liam behind is hard. everyone had tears in there eyes. we all had our bags packed. we stood up dragging our bags behind us. the room was empty. i sighed as we walked out of the room. the door shut behind us as we went  down to the lobby.

there was a car waiting for us at the front. the boys sent it for us. we were meeting them at the airport. our bag were in the car, and so were we. the whole ride there it was silent not one word. i looked at everyone who sat beside me. i sighed. then the car stopped. i looked outside. we were in front of the airport. we climb out of the car and walked into the airport with all of our luggage. the boys weren't there yet. then my phone started to ring. "Hello" i answer.

"Hello Love" it was Liam. "where are you guys?" i looked around the big airport. "Were running late, about 40 minutes, fans are surrounding us not letting us through" he sighed. i looked at my watch. 40 minutes. our plane leaves in 40 minutes. no way we will be seeing them before we leave. "Oh okay bye" i said hanging up.

**Dani's POV**

i plopped down on a seat waiting for the boys to come. bad news. Michelle just told us they are running late. they wont be here in 37 minutes, when our plane leave. "ugh" i let out. "Guys why don't we try to be happy?" asked Mackenzie. "How can we when we have to leave, god your so stupid" Renee said crossing her arms. "Sorry Miss grumpy pants" Mackenzie said turning her body away from all of us. "Stop fighting you two" jumped in Suzanne. "its none of your business" Renee spoke back.

"Guys shut up already, I'm already in a bad mood don't ruin it" i looked at Michelle who just spoke. "Bye" Mackenzie said standing up with her bag and walking away. whats happening to us?

"Where are you going?" Isa asked Mackenzie, "to get some fresh air" she beaked back at her. Woah okay, someones mad. it went quiet again as i watched Mackenzie walk out the doors of the airport. "good shes gone" Renee mumbled. "Will You be quiet, shes your friend and ours" i glared at her.