Chapter 17: Is This A Dream?

hello everyone! this chapter is mostly about renee again but i swear the next 2 chapters will be someone new :)

______________________________________

* Renee's POV *

"i Have to tell you something" Louis spoke. his words kept on playing in my head. What if he doesn't like me, well he probually doesn't seen as hes famous and could have any girl in the world. i was so worried right now, he probually hate me right now. i started tearing up.

"What" i say as a tear slips out.

"What's wrong love, why are you crying" Louis says hugging me.

"You don't like me, i knew someone like you never will, heck no one will ever love me" now i was full on crying.

"Renee" He spoke softly.

i looked up to him with my big puffy eyes that were bloodshot from crying, i looked into louis's eyes as i noticed he was tearing a little too. "Ya" i whispered. "i Do like you, thats the thing" he spoke.

i do like you, i do like you, i do like you, was the words not repeating in my head, i couldn't think straight i was totally head over heels for the guy i never thought would know i existed. "Renee, Please Be my Girlfriend, i know we only have been hanging out and been going on a couple dates for about 4 days but i think i love you". i stared into his eyes. "Louis" i spoke as i brought him in for a tight hug. "Yes Louis" i say still in a whispering tone. he pulls away and leans in his lips connect with mine as this kiss felt just as good as our first just with way more passion, and every time i had kissed Louis i fell more deeper in love with him, i always had butterfly's in my stomach when i was around him, i could just be me around him.

>>>> Back In Living Room <<<<

* Mackenzie's POV *

"I'm Hungry" Niall Whined. "Want Me to get us something" i asked, "Yea sure babe" Niall responded. i stand up and i walk into the kitchen to get something for me and Niall when i saw Louis and Renee kissing, can i say awkward. they stopped kissing and looked at me. "oh um sorry if I'm bothering you, ugh don't mind me I'm just grabbing some food" i say.

* Renee's POV *

Me and Louis were kissing when all the sudden Mackenzie walked in. she quickly got something for her and Niall to eat. then she quickly walks out. "well that was awkward" said Louis, i laughed at him as he takes my hand and brings me back to the living room where the rest of them were.

* Daniella's POV *

Mackenzie just walked in quickly like something had happened in the kitchen. "Hey mac" i say. Mackenzie looks at me as she mouths what. "What happened in there?" i whisper. "they were kissing" she says turning her head back to the movie. Renee and Louis walked in holding hands with big grins on both of their faces. well anyway i couldn't be more happier right now, my best friends who are practically my sisters are happy, and im very much happy. "Hey Daniella" zayn says looking down at me. "ya zayn" i say.

"did you girls want to......"

____________________________________________

What is Zayn going to say??? Comment on what he should say!!!

lol again this chapter is mostly toward Renee but the next chapter is going to be someone new :D