Chapter 15: Movie Night.

i know this part of the Fanfic is probually not that interesting but hope you like it!

__________________________________

* Harry's POV *

Us Boys were downstairs in the kitchen talking and well, Niall eating. we were now out of our wet clothes and into some comfy cloths. we were all talking about how the night was when the girls came down all 6 of them. i looked at Suzanne in my cloths and dang did she look hot. "Hi Harry" her sweet voice says. "Hello Love, i like your outfit" i giggle "Thanks Hazza" she says while laughing. "Welcome babe" i wink at her.

*Zayn's POV*

the 6 girls walk down the stairs but all i see is Daniella. wow was she beautiful, and her wearing my cloths was really hot too. "wow Daniella, your beautiful" i smile. "Thanks Zayn" she blush's. i walk up to her as i give her a big warming hug. "are you still cold?" i ask. "a little" she replied. i hugged her tighter to keep her warmer. "is that better? i ask. "Way better" she smiles while we let go of each other.

* Niall's POV *

the girls all came down together and i saw Mackenzie dressed in my clothing, wow was she so Adorable and cute, i mean in my Irish boxers and all. "Hey Mac, were matching" i say  showing a part of my boxers which were exactly the same as the one's she was wearing. she laughed as she started to talk "That's so cute Niall, Did you know I'm a little Irish too" she says. "Really Kenzie?" i asked surprised. "Yuppers" she winked at me.

* Liam's POV*

i saw Michelle come down with the other girls. we both made eye contact as our eyes locked. "wow, you look stunning" i spoke. "ahahaah thanks Liam" she laughed. "your welcome babe" i say walking up to her and giving her a kiss on the lips and a long hug afterwards. "GET A ROOM" Louis yelled making us laugh.

*Josh's POV*

Wow was all that came out of my mouth when i saw Isabella walk down with the others. i mean she looked gorgeous with my clothes on, she looked hot! "you warm again" i ask her. she nods her head cutely as i go and hug her for a little.

* Louis's POV *

the girls came down and right away i looked over to Renee, wow she looked so cute and hot, and she looked so hot in my cloths i gave her. "wow, i love that shirt on you babe" i say looking at her. "Thanks Lou" she speaks. "SUPERMAN" i yelled out and she and the others laughed, wow her laugh was gorgeous. "Girls Follow us" i say taking Renee's hand.

the girls follow us as we take them into the living room of our house. we all sit down on the couches, one the one couch was,  Me (Louis), Renee right beside me, Michelle Beside her, and next to her was Liam. on the other couch was Niall and next to him, Mackenzie, next to Mackenzie was Suzanne and beside her at the end of the couch was harry. lastly was the third couch that sat, Josh on one end,  next to him was Isabella and beside her was Daniella, and beside her on the end was Zayn. "Lets Watch a Movie" i say. "Lets Watch toy story" Liam yells, "No Finding Nemo" Niall's says. we all laughed as  made his way to the movie stand. "How about a horror movie" Zayn says with a grin. "Yes" says harry putting his arm around Suzanne. This should be fun!

________________________________________

Hope you like it so far! i cant write 16 tonight maybe later on tonight but i have to study for a test tmrw!