Chapter 16: I Have To Tell You SomeThing.

Sorry again for the shortness

_________________________________________

* Renee's POV *

Today was a great day! and now I'm watching a horror movie with the people i care about so much. the girls were like my sisters and Louis well i guess boyfriend, i mean i don't know yet, he hasn't asked me yet to be his girlfriend but yea we did act like a couple, and well the other boys were like my brothers!

I'm having a great time in London. and in about a week it will all be over, i will only have this time in life once and I'm already half way through it. it was kind of upsetting knowing that ill be probually never see the boys again, and this thing between Louis and me, was probually nothing. i mean i wish it was something and it still is but i wont become his girlfriend, once these 2 weeks are up, he'll probually forget about me and move on, its very sad to think this but still its probually going to happen.

"What Movie is it?" asked Michelle cuddling up to Liam.

"um, it just came out yesterday, its called The Possession" Zayn speaks plopping down next to Daniella and wrapping an arm around her while she rests her head on his shoulder.

The Movie Begins and Me and Louis were close to each other but weren't like the others cuddling, well i mean Mackenzie had her head rested in Niall's Lap while he plays with her hair, Isabella is basically in josh's lap because she is scared, even though the movie just started, yes she gets scared very easily, Suzanne are like not even watching the movie their just sitting together talking and stuff while her she leans her head on his shoulder, and Michelle's legs are over Liam's.

it seemed awkward between me and Louis, it wasn't like this before, it was very weird. i look at Louis, and he is really into the movie. i just shrug it off and move closer to Louis. i start to lean in as i was going to lean my head on his shoulder like the others but instead of contact of my head on his shoulder i fell right over and hit my head on the couch. Where did Louis go? i ask myself. i turn my head and see the the back of him walk into the kitchen, so i get up and i follow him.

"Louis whats wrong?" i asked worried.

"i have to tell you something"

___________________________________________

i know this chapter is mostly about Renee but don't worry I'm going to do where every chapter is a person soo yaay! hope you like it and the next chapter will be again in Renee's POV but also someones else so yaa! dont worry i will write you a chapter by yourself lol!