Chapter 21: Under The Boardwalk

* Suzanne's POV *

We each get our dresses on and put a little makeup on, and lastly we put on the shoes we each have been giving to by each one of the boys. i absolutely loved my outfit from harry, it fit perfectly! we were all finished getting into the beautiful outfits the boys gave us and we headed out the hotel room. personally i thought all 6 of us girls never looked this stunning before!

anyways we all made our way down the lobby and threw the hotel doors to the beach the boys had told us. on our way to the beach all 6 of us girls talked about what the "Surprise" might be. "what do you guys think we are doing tonight?" asked Renee. "Maybe we are going to a party" says Daniella, "there better be food" Mackenzie adds. God she is just like Niall, always eating.

we finally reach the location the boys had told us about, but the boys weren't there... where could they be? i look around me and i notice a box on the ground next to a tree. "Girls, over there i speak" makeing my way over to the box. i look down to the box and open it up. i see 6 roses addresses to each and one of us. i look at the bottom of the box and i notice a note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Michelle, Mackenzie, Daniella, Suzanne. Isabella, Renee

Hello Ladies, i know you are probably wondering where we are right now, go to the beach house and You will find out!.

Love, Niall, Louis, Liam,Josh, Zayn, Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i read the note out to the girls and then we make our way over to the beach house about 5 minutes away. we finally reach the beach house, but the boys weren't there. "Where can they be" Renee whined. "Look over there" Isabella says pointing to the steps of the beach house. another box. this time Michelle opens up the box. in the box was a pair of earrings for each of us girls. they were gorgeous. we each helped each other put the earring on. Michelle had pulled out another note that was attached to the bottom of the box. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the most beautiful girls in the universe.

Roses are read, violets are blue, continue with this clue and you will find us soon. look under the board walk just along the shore. your getting close its nearly under your nose.

Love, The Boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we read the note then we walked along the shore to the board walk. i was about 10 minutes until we finally reached it. again there was another box but on a rock. Daniella opened the box. inside the box was 6 gorgeous necklaces. each of the necklaces were different and they were each given to us by one of the boys. they were absolutely stunning! after we each put the gorgeous necklaces on, there was another note taped to the bottom. Daniella Handed the note to Isabella and she read it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To 6 Gorgeous Girls,

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, We just might be, Falling for you. Go On the Dock and there you will see, us 6 boys, as happy as can be.

Love, The Boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniella Puts the box down and we all walked over the the steps of the beach's board walk. we climb up the 10 stairs of the boardwalk. We Finally Reached the last stair as we saw the boys of our dreams, the boys that we loved with all of our hearts, the boys of One Direction.

_______________________

Hope you girls like this chapter! Sorry if it took so long to post up!