Chapter 1: The Call That Changed Our Lives.

*Daniella's P.O.V*

We all sat around Suzanne's Bedroom as we listened to the radio. we were all talking about Boys and other girl stuff, when our favourite boy band came on the radio. One Direction. Personally i had a big thing for Zayn, he was just so hot, i mean did you see his face, like oh my god.

"Turn it up" Isabella says. Renee turns it up as we all dance around Suzanne's Room singing like idiots to "One Thing". we didn't care how stupid we looked because we were all comfortable with each other, seen as we were best friends since a very young age.

the song finished as we were all out of breath from the jumping up and down and all the screaming us girls did due to fan girling. we all sat down as we listened to the radio again. "Want to win a date with One Direction" the radio host says. "OH MY GOD, YES" Michelle says fan girling. we all sat there as quiet as can be until to listen to the radio host. "If you do, Please Contact this Radio station at 798-4439 and you could win a date with one direction with your friends" the host spoke.

we grab our phones as we dialed the number fastly. "No answer" Michelle says dialing it again trying her best for the date. "looks like we have a winner" the host speaks. are smiles then turn into frowns as we new we didn't win. How could we? there must be over 6 million girls trying to get this too. "Hello you there" the host spoke on the radio. by now we all had our phones shut because we knew we didnt win, But Renee still had her phone to her ear. "You there, Hello" the radio host speaks. "y-yeah i am" Renee spoke as her voice filled the room from the radio. "You have just won a Date with One Direction and their Drummer, Please stay on the line."

We stood there shocked, our mouths dropped as we all stared at Renee as she put the phone on speaker. "sorry for the wait, but congrats on the date" the radio person spoke.

"Thank you" i yell.

"You have a flight in 2 days, to London" he spoke.

after we talked for a good 5 minutes, the host hung up and gave us all the details about what will happen and where to go.

"What just happened" Suzanne spoke.

"W-We a-ar"

"Breeeeath Mackenzie" Isabella spoke Making everyone laugh.

We sat there looking at each other, no words coming out of our mouths. we were to surprised. We were finally Meeting the Boys. The Boys we fan girled 24/7 for and the boys we had posters all over are walls.

We were finally Meeting One Direction.