Chapter 24: the pain goes away when im with you.

*Nialls POV*

I walk up the stairs of the house i share with the boys. i reach my door and sigh as i turn the knob of my door. i walk in to see Mackenzie asleep on my bed. Even if she did have a swollen nose and bruises under her eyes she was beautiful. I'm absolutely falling in love for her. i walk to my dresser changing out of my cloths and i just were my boxers. i climb into the bed Mackenzie was in, trying not to move to much or be too loud, i didn't want to wake her up. i felt sorry for her, just sorry i wasn't there for her when the 2 guys came, I'm such a idiot, i think while laying my head on my pillow. I'm just staring at the Mackenzie when i hear hear talk. "Please don't" she spoke. "NIALL" she screamed in horror, or at least that's what it sounded like. "Mackenzie, Mackenzie, Wake up" i shake her. i finally got her to wake up. "Are you okay?" i ask. "No" she cryed. "Come here princess, ever-thing is going to be alright" i spoke opening up his arms. "Niall i had a dream, *she paused* about the bar" she sobbed. "It's okay, Mackenzie. I'm here" i say hugging her and playing with her hair.

* Mackenzie's POV *

i woke up, heart racing, I'm more than scared I'm terrified, why did this happen to me. the 2 guys face don't leave my mind. i keep seeing their faces, event if they weren't there. i look at Niall and he looks worried. "Are you okay" he asked "No" i replied staring to cry. Niall was honestly perfect, so sweet, always looking out for people, caring, loving and super super hot and so much more! "Come Here princess, everything is going to be alright" he spoke opening his arms for me to join him. i quickly move over and now I'm in his strong arms. i feel so protected right now. "Niall i had a dream, about the bar" i speak still crying. "its okay I'm here Mackenzie" he says hugging me tighter. i honestly love this boy. i never told him but still. "Your beautiful you know that" he says out of the blue and blushes. "Niall, looking like this?" i say laughing. "i look like a tomato thats been squashed and my face is all bruised and swollen" i add still laughing. i just keep laughing, but stop when i see Niall looking serious at me. "oh um I'm sorry" i say. "No, don't be sorry" Niall says, "Um Mac". "Ya" i say back. "Can i ugh ask you something um very important" he says. "um sure Niall" i say back while Niall looks me right in my eyes. "this is very important to me and i just want to know,..." Niall paused... "Will you be my Princess?" Niall asked. " i honestly Melted hearing those words. "Really?" i whisper. "Really" he kisses my forehead. "Niall, Of course ill be your princess, as long as you" i say "As long as i what?" Niall raises an eyebrow while cutting me off. "As long as you be my prince" i smile. "Yeah Buddy" Niall Says making me laugh. "Niall leans in and i do too. we are kissing when i yelp in pain. "Oww" i say then laugh. "Oh my mac, I'm sorry" Niall says. while we were kissing our noses hit each other. it was painful but i didn't care. "Its okay Niall" i say resting my head on his chest. i fell asleep instantly with a smile on my face. this perfect boy just asked me out. My Life was Complete.

*Michelle's POV*

We all finished up swimming and having fun in the pool and went back to the living room. again we borrowed the boys clothes. we hadn't really been at our hotel lately just mostly with the boys witch is amazing! I'm having the time of my life, but sadly we have to leave in 2 days. tomorrow is our last full day here. i don't want this journey to end and i don't think any of the other girls do either. these last 2 weeks have been the best weeks of my life. we all sit down after we change and we all go into the kitchen and sit around the table and talk and eat some chips and some other food. "Oh wow, its 4:58 am guys" says Daniella checking her phone. she was sitting on zayn's lap while he played with her hair, so adorable. "i think I'm going to bed" says Suzanne yawning. "Ill come" Harry stands up quickly while winking over to Suzanne. they go to bed as its now only 8 of us. "You wanna go to sleep?" Louis asked Renee while yawning. "mm hmm" Renee says almost falling asleep. louis picks her up and carries her upstairs bridal style. it was now only me, Liam, Isabella and josh. we started talking for about 15 more minutes until me and Liam left the 2 by them selves.

* Josh's Pov *

there was 4 of us in the kitchen and its nearly 5:30am. i really want Liam and Michelle to leave. i wanna be just with Isabella right now. after 15 minutes of talking with them they finally went to sleep. "Hey Isa" i say whispering while leaning over the table so she could hear me. "Ya?" She questioned. "Wanna go for a walk outside?" i ask. "But josh its pitch dark outside" she speaks. "Just c'mon, ill protect you" i say kissing her cheek then getting my shoes on. "so um, where are we going?" Isa asked while we walked out the door to my flat. "Secret" i smile. "But josh i hate secrets" she whined. i just laughed as we continued to walk. no one was out at this time so it was nice just to have Isa alone with me with no paparazzi near, or bugging us. the weather was perfect and the little bit of wind flowed through Isa's hair making it gorgeous. "josh we have been walking for awhile, where are we going?" she begged. "Isa we only been walking for 5 minutes: i laugh. she was adorable. "oh alright" she sighed then laughed with me.

after some time i brought Isa to a bench in a park. we just talked and talked about her life and my life as a drummer and just normal stuff. "um Isa will you um" i try to ask her something. "What?" she asked smiling. "will you um, ugh.... do you wanna go back I'm tired" i lied. i was just about to ask her if she would be my girlfriend. but i chickened out. I'm so stupid. ugh why why why josh? i ask my self. her smile disappeared. "Oh um yeah sure" she said standing up. i wanted to ask her so badly but I'm so nervous she will say no. i mean look at how beautiful she is, and look at me. someone like her wouldn't want to go out with me.

* Isa's POV *

"Will You Um, ugh.... do you wanna go back I'm tired" josh said. i thought finally josh would ask me out. but no. i was actually very upset. id literally die to be his girlfriend. maybe he actually doesn't like me that way. of course he doesn't i mean he is famous... he could get any girl in the world.  we make our way back to the house and once we walked in the house i saw the time. oh my it was 6:30 already and we haven't even slept yet. Me and Josh Quickly go upstairs being quiet so now one sees or hears us. we go to bed and i finally fall asleep wondering what josh was going to say. 

_______________________________

k sorry if this is bad..... and im sorry if i havent written latly been crazily doing homework and had no time to write, im sorry and hope you like it so far! ill try to write some more tmrw! IF I GET 5 VOTES BY TOMORROW I WILL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER THEN POST IT TOMORROW FOR SURE!