Chaper 26: Food, Food And More Food.

As we made our way to the restaurant to have breakfast, only a few fans really bugged us. Only a Few people asked for a autograph or picture or just asked us about who the girls where. they also were giving the girls dirty looks as we past by but we just ignored them.

We finally walked in to the restaurant and of course Niall and Mackenzie were in there first, Why are those two always so hungry??? We all sit down as the watter came up. "Hello can i get some drinks for everyone?" He asks but not sounding concerned of what we want at all. "Coffee, for me" Renee's sweet voice spoke, "me too" i add. "Ill have tea please" says Daniella.

"sir, over here" Niall snaps his fingers to get his attention from everyone else. "What" the watter roles his eyes. "Can i please get a water" Niall says "and a coffee, actually no water can i get a chocolate milk and do you have sugar cause i really" Niall kept going on and on until josh hit Niall's arm while he whines "Niall".

"Shuddup and let me order, you Meany but can i also get a appetizer to start off?" Niall asks turning his attention back to waiter. " sure what to you want" the watter sighs. "Can i get 12 pancakes please, and what does everyone else want for their appetizer". Everyone stared at the hungry leprechaun. "I'm kidding I'm kidding" Niall laughed. "Ill be back with your appetizer and drinks in abit" the Waiter slowly walked away annoyed by us, and by us i mean Niall. "Whats his problem" Niall asks sassily. "Hey don't be sassy, I'm the only one who can be sassy" i stated, "whatever" Niall muttered looking at the deserts menu. Oh no he didn't just sass me, I'm the only one who can be sassy. 

About 15 minutes later the waiter came back with the appetizer for us, well mostly Niall. "hey zayn are you going to finish that?" Asked Niall finishing off mackenzie's pancake. "Ugh Niall" zayn says pushing his plate in front of Niall. "What do you guys want for breakfast?" Asked the waiter looking around not really interest in us again.

We all ordered and soon came our breakfast. "This is so yummy" says Isabella just finishing her first mouthful of her waffle with wipe cream and strawberry syrup. "I know right" Suzanne speaks taking in a mouth full of her scrambled eggs. This food was so Delicious no joke. "Babe, pass the ketchup" i ask Renee. "Oh yeah sure, here" she passes me the ketchup. I cant wait for later on today, me and the lads have a big surprise for her birthday, i hope she will like it.

we finished up our breakfast and walked back to the house, us boys shared. once we got inside we all sat down on the couch and watched some television, just as the commercial came on i got a call. "Hello?" i answer..... "Hi Louis We Need You Guys To Come Down To......................"

____________________________

Hey guys... im so so sorry if this is bad.. i already know it is bad... and sorry if it doesnt sound good or anything.. i wrote this at 3:30 in the mourning so i was tired and sorry for the shortness! also comment to what you guys want the boys to go to... okay thanks!