Chapter 13: Night Turned Upside Down.

Again sorry for the shortness!, also want to say im not that happy with this chapter, it just doesn't seem good, i want it to be perfect for you guys, sorry if its not :/

________________________________________

*Isabella's POV*

"Hey Girls" Liam Greets us at the door as he gives us all big hugs but hugged Michelle longer. Liam lets us in as he calls out for the rest of them, "Guys their here" Liam yelled. they all ran downstairs and greeted each of us.

"How are you Daniella?" asked zayn "I'm great" Daniella replies while hugging him. "So what we doing today" Mackenzie says gangster like, which made us laugh, she tried her best but she isn't gangster LOL. "Follow us" Josh speaks taking my hand. each of the girls where holding hands with each of the boys, it was nice!

"Why are we at the back door?" asked Renee. "Because we are going to have a bonfire" Louis says, now intertwining fingers together, oh god they are a perfect couple. Anyways, we make our way to a huge backyard where there is all sorts of things set up. i can see logs surrounding a fire place, some patio stuff and 2 soccer nets which were each on the other sides of the back yard. i personally loved soccer, but not playing it just loved to watch it, on the other hand Mackenzie never stops playing soccer.

we all make our way over to the log's around the fire place as we sit down, it wasn't freezing out but it was still chilly, it felt like there was going to be a storm but it didn't look like it outside. i shivered and josh noticed, he put his arm around me to keep me warm, what a gentlemen. "oOoOo two love birds over there" Joked Suzanne laughing, just then Harry put his arm around her, "look who the love birds are now" Michelle laughed. we just laughed as Niall pulled out his guitar. "aw Nialler are you going to play again?" asked Mackenzie. "Yes, me and the lads will sing as well" he replied. Niall started to play his guitar, right when he started to play we all knew what song it was, Live While were young! i loved that song.

 Hey girl, I'm waitin' on ya, I'm waitin' on ya, Come on and let me sneak you out, And have a celebration, a celebration,   

Liam started to sing. us girls stood there and watched them preform to us, right when they were in the middle of the song a surprise happened.

I know we only met but let's pretend it's loveAnd never, never, never stop for anyoneTonight let's get someAnd live while we're young Woahhh oh oh oh

all the sudden a big crash happened the boys stopped playing as we all jumped at the sound of the bang.

________________________________________________

Please Comment on this! and tell me what you think the "Crash is"! k gooo!