Chapter 2: The Day We Left.

*Michelle's P.O.V*

These past 2 Days went by so long. it felt like its been 2 weeks that's how long they were. Today we were finally boarding the plane and traveling over to London. I Couldn't Wait. My clothes were all packed as i went in the shower.

i took a 20 minute shower then blow dried my hair. i then Straightened it and topped it off with a tiny bow at the side bringing my bangs out of my face. i looked in my closet as i got a pair of jean shorts out and put them on. i looked in my closet again and choosed a simple but cute shirt and put that on. Next i put on my Favourite Varsity Jacket that i absolutely loved. id say I'm more of the Swag type of girl.

i finished up with a little mascara and i made my way to the door. i said good bye to my parents as i walked out the door to a taxi out front of my house waiting for me. i squealed as i ran to the taxi, with my arms filled with suitcases, and other stuff ill need for these next 2 weeks. i couldn't believe I'm going to meet One Direction, i was really excited to met my love of my life, Liam Payne. i put my stuff in the trunk of the taxi as i went around the side, opened my door, got in and then i was off to the airport to meet up with my 5 Best Friends.

i got to the airport where i was tackled by Mackenzie, Isabella, Daniella, Renee, And Suzanne.

"Guys you wanna get off me?" i say as i cough from them being on me.

"Oh Sorry" Daniella says giving a hand out to help me up.

"Were just excited" Isabella Says

"Party, Woop Woop" Mackenzie says doing a weird dance.

Mackenzie is, i guess the weird one out of the group, i mean i love her to death but that girl can get crazy sometimes and her love for Niall is just as crazy as her personality, even more. Mackenzie Has Dirty Blond Hair and she has Beautiful Blue eyes. She has a very bubbly personality and she never stops laughing. Shes defiantly not shy and is super Hyper, ALL THE TIME. She also has a passion for soccer.. shes an amazing goal keeper. GO MAC!

Isabella on the other hand, is very shy. Around us she can be a party animal, but around others shes as shy as a snail. She has Long Hair past her shoulders that is a blondish red color, sometimes it changes witch is very cool, she also has Gorgeous Brown eyes... i wish i had them.  She loves to swim and shes an awesome painter. What can i say This girl is defiantly amazayn.

Daniella is very shy too. Same as Isabella, she can be a party animal around us, but once she goes talking to others shes very shy. Daniella Has a big heart. Shes the One we all go to advice too. She's a great listener, and always supports us on what we do. Daniella loves swimming, Dancing and singing. She always says shes not good at singing, but man you should here her voice... HEAVON! ahahah! Dani has Beautiful Brown hair just past her shoulders and really pretty Brown eyes.

Renee Is Very Very Nice as well. I just love her name, Renee, Renee, Renee! Never gets old! Renee Loves to dress Comfortable... Loves baggy clothes, makes her feel herself. Renee Has a very Kind, Caring Personality just like Dani! Renee is super funny too.. always cracking jokes. Renee is very tall and has Brown hair that flows down very beautifully. She has gorgeous Brown eyes that are always sparkling. Renee is also a very sporty type of girl like the rest of us.

Suzanne is the "Girly" girl of the group id say, but shes also very sporty on the other hand. She is always running cross Country and track... wish i could run like her. Suzanne is kind of short, the shortest out of all of us but is still close to our heights. Suzanne loves to wear "summery" kind of things. Always wearing Shorts, Sandals, and lots of aeropostal stuff! Suzanne Makes Friends Very Easily, shes very outgoing to! shes also super funny as well!

And lastly me. I'm very lovingly i got a heart like Liam. I'm always giving hugs, because I'm a very lovable person. i love to wear Varsity Jackets and Black leather jackets. i have light brown hair that i straighten all the time and i love to have a little bow in my hair, makes the outfit! I'm always laughing and I'm an excellent singer too! I'm pretty tall for my age to as well. i love just being me and i love my friend i have!

"Flight To London Is Now Boarding" the flight attendant spoke.

We made our way to the door as we walked to the plane. We finally got onto the plane and found our seats. We got to ride 1st class because that's what the contest gave us. it was very roomy on the plane as we had 1st class. we take our seats and the lady starts to do the instructions. we buckle our seat belts and we take off, to London to meet One Direction.