Chapter 19

I smile at Molly as I walk into the cafe and tie my apron around my waist "How are you?" I smile "I'm great." she grins "Going out with Brad again tonight?" I nod and she leans on the counter "Has he kissed you yet?" I shake my head slightly and shrug "I don't mind." I turn to face the door serving who ever walks in. It grows quite again after lunch and Molly leans against the counter next to me "So how are things between the two of you?" I grin "Perfect. If I was told five years ago that I would be dating my celebrity crush I'd be telling them they were drunk or something."

She laughs "Well I'm glad your happy." I nod "Very. Anyway what's new with you?" she shrugs slightly "Not much." I smile "There has to be something." she shakes her head "Nope, sorry." I laugh "Come on, I tell you everything." she smiles "If there was anything I would." I nod staring at her "Your sure there's nothing?" she laughs "Jodie, I swear on my life I have nothing to tell." I grin "Alright."

A few more customers walk in and I turn away from Molly serving them. Time passes quickly and by the time I've finished cleaning one of the tables its closing time. "Doing anything fun tonight?" I smile "Me and Brad are having a movie night with pizza." she smiles "Have fun." I nod and smile happily, helping her finish cleaning the other tables and put up the chairs. "Is that everything?" she nods "Yep, see you tomorrow." I wave and walk outside towards the tube station.

Back at home I change out of my work clothes and take Chewie for a quick walk around the block. I get back home and he runs straight over to his bed flopping down onto his bed. I chuckle and re-fill his food before finding something comfortable to wear, brushing through my hair I walk back into the kitchen. My phone pings and I grin:

B- What sort of pizza should I get?

Y- Margarita please.

B- On it, anything else?

Y- Garlic bread?

B- Of course. They sell brownies as well do you want any?

Y-What sort of question is that?

B- Sorry, I'll get brownies. See you soon.

I put my phone down on the side and dig around in the cupboards for wine glasses. Finding them I put two on the side along with a bottle of wine. I start searching the draws for a cork screw and sigh trying to remember where I put it. The door opens and Brad walks in carrying three pizza boxes "Hey." I smile yelling "Found it." and waving the bottle opener around. He walks over laughing "You okay there?" I nod hugging him and kissing his cheek "Sorry, how was your day?" he shrugs "It was great. We've started writing a new song." I smile "That's great." he nods putting the pizza boxes down on the table in-front of the TV and sitting down "Yea. It's great to be staying in one place again. I mean I love being on tour but being home is much better."

I walk over with the glasses and open bottle of wine. putting them next to the boxes "What do you want to watch?" he smiles "Beauty and the beast?" I nod and put it on standing and turning of the lights. I sit back down and Brad opens the pizza boxes. "Two margaritas, six pieces of garlic bread and four brownies. I was also going to get ice cream but they only had weird flavors." I laugh "Don't worry, I think we have enough here." he nods and we start eating.