Chapter 38

(time skip 3 months)

Brad P/O/V:

Connor, Tristan and myself walk into the cafe where Jodie works and Molly looks up from behind the counter smiling brightly "Hey, what can I get you?" I smile slightly "A black coffee and a moment of your time." she nods turning to the other two who also order coffee "How can I help?" I smile slightly "I want to propose to Jodie." she beams "That's amazing. Of course I'll help. Let me make the coffee then we can talk." she zooms around the coffee machines and calls through to the kitchen telling them she's taking a quick break.

We all sit down around one of the tables and Connor grins "So do we get to know any of the details now?" I nod slightly "If I had any then yes. I have no idea what I am doing." Molly grins "She always wanted a romantic proposal at night by the river. You should set up a picnic type thing with lights and get a simple ring I think with either a diamond or zircon." I chuckle and she shrugs "Jodie talked a lot about this sort of thing when we were younger and I do a lot of research for my writing." I nod slightly "Alright walk by the river at night, done. Simple ring, done." Tristan grins "Why do you need us again?" 

I smile "I'd like to video it to play at the wedding. I mean if she says yes. Oh my god what if she says no? What would I do?" Y/N laughs "Brad she loves you. There is no question of what she will say, it will be a yes." Connor and Tristan laugh "You got that right. You two are made for each other." I smile at them all thankfully "Thanks, ummm anyway. I would like to video the whole thing and I was thinking of playing music but I don't really know." Connor grins "We'll take care of the music. Molly you can film?" she nods "Of course."

I sigh finishing my coffee "Alright all I need to do is buy a ring. Finalize all of this and then ask her." Tristan laughs patting me on the back "Its going to be fine." Molly stands gathering up the cups "Well I'll help in any way I can but right now I have to get back to work," she indicates the two customers that have just entered. "Good luck." 

Standing the three of us leave and Tristan grins "Any ideas on rings?" I nod "I think so, see you tomorrow." I wave and walk over to my car driving home. "Babe?" Jodie appears around the corner "Hey, did you have a good day?" I nod pecking her on the lips "Great, you?" she grins her eyes lighting up "Wonderful. I met a few friends and had lunch. Dinner should be ready in half an hour." I smile kissing her once more "Great, movie tonight?" she nods turning into the kitchen "Sounds great." I grin watching her, how did I get so lucky?