Chapter 47

(time skip 1 year)

"Have we decided on a name?" I smile teary eyed down at the little girl cradled in my arms "Lola, her name is Lola." Brad sits next to me on the bed gently wrapping an arm around my shoulders smiling at his parents "She's so tiny." Anne chuckles "Babies tend to be small." he nods "I know." I giggle and hand Lola to him while she coos waving a tiny fist in the air. 

(First words)

"Come on baby you can do it. Mu-mmy." she gurgles letting out a little giggle and a bunch of sounds. "Mu-mmy." I sigh and jump slightly when the front door opens and closes "How was your day love?" I look up smiling "Good, I thought she was finally going to say mummy but she stopped at mu." he chuckles sitting next to me and pressing a kiss to my temple "How was your day?" he shrugs "Pretty good, started recording a new song." 

Lola giggle reaching out for him "Da.Da." he chuckles taking her from me "That's right." she giggles again "Mummy." he hands her back to me and she laughs "Da.Da." I laugh leaning into Brad's side "Well done Lola."

(First steps)

Lola uses the table to push herself up before sitting back down and trying again. "Brad come quick." he slides in from the kitchen "What? What's wrong? Who's hurt?" I roll my eyes slightly "No one's hurt. Look." we both turn to Lola as she pushes her self back up on the table and stumbles forward several steps before plonking herself back down on the floor. He walks over and she wraps both hands around his thumbs using them to push herself up and walking several more steps. I quickly run and get my camera taking pictures and video to send to parents.