Chapter 9

Blake, Reece and George run of stage and we all high five. The lights go up signalling the interval. We walk back to the dressing room and I sit next to Jodie putting an arm around her shoulders. Blake smiles "What did you think?" Jodie grins "It was great." Molly nods "Agreed." I smile "Well you'll obviously like our set better."

Blake feigns being hurt placing a hand over his heart "That's not true we're better than you." I smile "No you're not." He nods "We are, she only likes you better because your dating!" Connor laughs "How about at the end Jodie and Molly can vote for who was better."

I turn to Jodie "Is that okay with you?" she nods and smiles "Sounds good to me." James stands and offers a bowl of crisps around. We all take some and sit in silence while we eat. George sighs "I'm bored, let's play a game." Tristan crosses his arms "Like what?" George grins "Truth or dare!"

Blake and Reece grown but I shrug "Why not you can go first, truth or dare?"

He smiles "Truth." I nod "Are you in a secret relationship with that girl you were pictured with in the paper the other day?" he shakes his head "Nope. Jodie truth or dare?" she sighs "Umm dare." He nods "Sit on Brads lap for the rest of the game." She does and I wrap my arms around her waist putting my chin on her shoulder.

She turns to Molly "Truth or dare?" she smiles "Dare." Jodie blanks and I grin and whisper "Tell her to sit next to Tristan." She nods looking slightly confused. Molly moves and the game continues and I slowly get bored. Jodie jumps again when the speaker goes off and I laugh "It's just the scary speaker." She sticks out her tongue and the others stand "Come on Brad, show time."

I smile and Jodie stands linking arms with Molly as we walk towards the stage. They talk quietly to each other and I smile turning to Blake, George and Reece "May the best band win." We high five and I turn to Jodie who kisses me on the cheek "For luck." I grin and walk onto the stage in a slight daze.

Jodie P/O/V:

Smiling I watch Brad walk on stage and put his guitar around his neck. I turn to Molly who smiles "Having fun?" I nod "This whole thing is amazing, I mean we're backstage and I'm dating Brad Simpson." She laughs "You too are cute together."

I smile "I just can't believe we're actually dating." She nods "I can pinch you to prove it's not a dream if you want." I stick my tongue out at her "If this is a dream I never want to wake up." She nods and the lights in the auditorium go dark "How's everyone doing?" everyone screams in response and Brad says "You all having a good time."

Everyone screams again and I turn to Molly "I know I am." Molly laughs and rolls her eyes "Well we're The Vamps and this is Hair to long." I start singing along and dancing losing myself in the music. Molly joins in on some of the songs like Personal and Oh Cecilia. After what I think is fourteen or fifteen songs. Brad smiles "Thank you London, you've been amazing. Lets end with one more, Missing you."

I smile brightly "That's my favorite song!" Molly laughs at my reaction and Brad smiles at the crowd "Sing along, you ready?" the crowd screams and they start playing. I sing along not caring that Blake, Reece and George are all staring. When the song finishes the stage goes dark and they all run of. The main lights turn on and we all walk back to the dressing room where we all sit down.