Chapter 1

Jodie P/O/V:

I sigh hitting my alarm to turn it off before rolling out of bed and getting up. After a quick shower I change into a simple pair of jeans and a vamps t-shirt. Grabbing my bag, phone, keys and a muffin I walk out the door and lock it. I head down the stairs and into the lobby. I smile at everyone and walk inside.

Plugging in my headphones I start listing to New Hope Club as I walk. Humming quietly I follow the growing crowds down into the underground and onto the train. I absentmindedly eat my muffin watching the stations fly by. Finishing my muffin I get off at Paddington station walking up into the sunlight.

Smiling at Molly I walk into the café where we both work and hang up my bag. I secure my apron around my waist and stand next to Molly behind to counter. We talk about music while we wait for customers to walk through the door. After three hours of serving coffee to the odd customer a large group of seven boys walk in with hoodies pulled up over their faces.

I smile at Molly as they sit down "Do you want to go or should I?" she pushes me forward lightly and I roll my eyes. I walk forward but stop when one stands and they all push there hoods back. Turning I grin at Molly who just raises an eyebrow "You okay?" I nod still in shock turning back around I come face to face with none other than Brad Simpson.

He grins "Thought I'd save you a walk," I nod not being able to talk "Three black coffees, three teas and one chocolate milkshake." Nodding I write his order down, he nods once "Nice shirt." Then turns and goes back to the others sitting down. Turning slowly I see Molly holding two cups and holding back laughter. I scowl and help get the drinks placing them on a tray.

She hands me the tray and shaking I walk over to the table were my two favorite bands and my celebrity crush are sitting. Stuttering slightly I place the tray on a neighboring table and ask "Who ordered what?" Blake grins "Mines the milkshake and the teas for George, Tristan and Conner," He points to them "The rest are coffee." I nod handing them their drinks. Smiling I pick up the tray "Anything else?" Brad shakes his head smiling "We're good thanks."

I walk back over to Molly who is grinning into her coffee "I thought you made an excellent first impression." I sigh "I doubt that, I couldn't talk properly!" she grins and I turn discreetly staring at Brad as they all talk quietly among themselves. Tristan gives Brad and he stands walking over."

Panicking I grab a cup so I look like I'm doing something and not just standing staring. He smiles slightly and I blush smiling back "Hi, umm I was wondering if I could erm." Connor rolls his eyes and walks over "He was wondering if he could have your number." I nod blushing like crazy.

Looking for a pen I turn to Molly who hands me a folded piece of paper. I turn handing it over shaking "Here you go." Brad nods "I'll call you." I nod and the two of them turn and sit down. I turn around grinning and hug Molly tightly "Did I just give my number to Brad Simpson?" she nods "Yep."