Chapter 5

"So I don't know much about you. Tell me something." I smile and shrug thanking Ellie for my coffee.

"Well I'm 21, I live alone with my chow chow Chewie. I work with one off my best friends at a café. My favourite colours are pink and purple, my favourite food is pizza and my favourite animals are penguins. You?" he smiles cutting the cake in half and handing me a fork "Well I'm 24, I live alone with my retriever Jesse. I'm part of The Vamps with my three very good friends. My favourite colour is red, my favourite food is ice cream and my favourite animals are dogs."

I take a bite of the cake which is amazing and nod "What's it like being in a famous band?" he grins offering me the last bite of cake which I gladly except. "Fun, we get to travel a lot and I love singing." I nod and two hours fly by talking and laughing. I glance at my phone and gasp at the time "I need to get back to the café."

He nods and we stand walking back through the park. We reach the door to the café and Brad kisses my cheek "I'll call you." I grin in a slight daze as I walk inside and take my jacket off pulling my apron on. Molly grins "It must have gone well, you've got your head in the clouds." I smile "Why do you say that?" she laughs "You've put your apron on backwords."

Scowling I turn it the right way and turn to the room were several people have just walked in. After two hours of serving a steady flow of people the last person leaves and I flick the sign to closed. "Okay, so what happened on your date?" I grin taking off my apron and help her clean the tables "Well we went to this cute coffee ship were we talked. Then he kissed my cheek and said he'd call me."

She smiles "I cover for you for two hours and that's all I get." I laugh "Well that's all that happened." She nods and we put the chairs up on the tables and turn the lights of before leaving and locking the door. "See you on Monday." I nod and wave as she walks away.

The weekend passes too quickly for my liking with me constantly checking my phone. I put it down on the side and flop onto the couch turning on the tv. May as well enjoy the last of my time off.