Introductions

I walked home, rather than flying home because according to Ochako it's "more fun" to spend time together as we approach our destination. I didn't really mind, although I didn't really see a reason we couldn't just fly. Nonetheless, I'm approaching home with Ochako holding onto my arm as I we got there and after a while we were in front of the door. I stopped as we faced the door and Ochako noticed.

"Deku? What's wrong?"

I turn to see her head tilted in confusion. I chuckle nervously while running the back of my head.

"It's just.... my mom can be a bit much." I replied.

"Don't worry I'm sure it'll be fine!" She said with her usual bubbliness.

I smile.

"Don't say I didn't warn you..."

I turn the knob to the door and not even 4 steps in we're enveloped in a bone crushing hug.

"IZUKUUUU! YOU'RE HERE! AND YOU BROUGHT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! OH MY GOSH SHE'S SO PRETTY!!" My mom exclaimed.

I chuckled a little but I sweatdrop as I turn to see Ochako blue in the face.

"Deku..... can't breathe.... help!" She managed to spout out whole turning a little purple.

"I warned you didn't I? I would've thought that you'd deduce my mom being strong as well as me. THIS was my training." I said.

"You're.... a beast." She said while turning a darker shade of purple.

A/N: Inko retains her figure due to Izuku's progress in training. Naturally, she would want to join and therefore is a lot stronger.

"Okay mom. You can let go now." I reminded her as she released us and Ochako started breathing very heavily and started clinging onto me in a hug in an attempt to gather herself.

"Okay mom. If you want grandkids then you probably shouldn't kill my girlfriend." I said.

"Oh! Right! Sorry." She said while nervously rubbing the back of her head.

Ochako on the other hand let go of me and looked at me with her face completely crimson.

"G-G-GRANDKIDS!!??"

I don't even try to hold in my laugh as I laugh so hard it could be heard for miles, I struggle to gather myself but then again I'm not trying to either. She turned redder, if possible, and immediately started punching my shoulder as hard as she could repeatedly. I have been training her more so it does have more of an effect.

"H-Hey! Stop that! I was joking! It was a joke!" I say trying to calm her down.

She turns around, crossed her arms and lets out a "hmph" whole still blushing.

"D-Don't joke about things like that!" She said.

"Okay...." I said with my head down, secretly hiding my smirk. "So you do want kids."

She once again turns red and I start laughing again. She growls in anger and annoyance, I see the look on her face and immediately pale. I never did go easy on her during training, because of this, she developed a "fierce warrior" type side. Great in training, terrifying in anything else. As she looks at me, with that side of hers on full display, I feel a drip of sweat go down the side of my head as I immediately run away from her. She of course chases me around the entire place, while my mom just watches in amusement.

"GET BACK HERE DEKU!" She yells.

"A joke! It was a joke! I thought you'd be use to this by now!" I said.