Meet The Daughter!

Third Person POV

As everyone was getting settled in the classroom, the topic that was most popular was the most recent fight which was, of course, The Hero Killer.

"Have you guys heard the latest news?" Kaminari asked.

"About the Hero Killer?" Kirishima answered.

"Yeah," Kaminari confirmed. "He's all over the news! Apparently he used to be someone that admired heroes but turned on them after he discovered an uprising of what he called 'fakes'."

"Woah really!?" Sero asked in disbelief.

"I know right!!" Kaminari exclaimed with a grin. "It's actually kinda-"

Just as Kaminari was about to continue, the door was slammed open to reveal Bakugo in his usually angry facial expression which looked even angrier. At first, the class was just going to look over this as typical Bakugo, but then they looked again to see him with an interesting hairstyle.

The class openly gaped at this "new" Bakugo while the man himself was seething.

"Don't. You. Dare!" He said threateningly while grinding his teeth.

This, however, did not stop the class from erupting into furious laughter. This only made Bakugo even more angry as he stomped his way to his desk. Kirishima and Sero were loving every second of this and were not afraid to show it with their comical expressions.

"Nice haircut!" Sero shouted in pure amusement.

"Very nice! Do me next!!" Kirishima yelled out while literal tears were falling from his eyes.

"I. HATE. ALL OF YOU!!!" Bakugo shouted as his hair returned to its usual spikiness due to his outburst.

"Look! It went back to normal!!" Kirishima shouted in between laughs.

Bakugo was about to blow their heads off until the door was once again slammed open.

The class stopped and turned to see the ruckus while some felt bad for the door. They were quite shocked at what they saw.

It was Deku and Uraraka arguing.

They've known these two for a good while and never in any of that time have they ever seen them argue so it was a bit shocking. But not nearly as shocking as it was to see a child, no older than 6, on Deku's shoulders.

"IT SHOULD BE ME!"

"NO ME!"

"WE ALL KNOW THAT THE CHILD ALWAYS LOVES THE DAD MORE!!"

"OH YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT TRUE!!"

"YEAH?? WELL IT WILL BE TRUE FOR ME!!"

"IDIOT!!"

"OH HO HO!! SO NOW YOU'RE CALLING ME NAMES?? THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR MATE AND MASTER!! APOLIGIZE!!"

"I'LL APOLOGIZE ONCE YOU GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!!"

"NEVER!!"

"FINE THEN, YOU COMPLETE IDIOT!!"

"NA. NA. NA. NA!"

"WHAT ARE YOU?? A CHILD??"

"Tee hee hee!"

That last one was Eri, the child upon the shoulders of Deku, who was too happy and giddy to even know what was going on, but still found this quite amusing.

"WELL LOOK AT THAT!! POOR ERI CAN'T EVEN CONTROL HER OWN LAUGHS BECAUSE OF YOU! IDIOT!!"

"WELL EXCUSE ME!! I'M SORRY YOU WOULD RATHER HER BE A TRAUMATIZED CHILD WITH NOTHING BUT NIGHTMARES OF TORTURE!! BETTER YET! WHY DON'T I JUST ALTER HER EMOTIONS AGAIN SO SHE CAN BE LIKE BAKUGO!! CAUSE THAT WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER RIGHT? RIGHT!!???"