The Wrong Path

"Are you going to comply or not??"

"Depends. Are you going to shut up soon"

"I-"

"Didn't think so."

The officer grit his teeth as he dealt with this daring child.

Even in the face of the law he dare to be this disrespectful!?

"Son, do you know who you're talking to??"

"Should I know?"

"I'm the chief of police!"

"..."

"..."

"... And that means what exactly?"

"It means I can have you thrown behind bars in two seconds." The officer threatened with a menacing smirk.

"And I can have you thrown under the ground in one."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I'll kill you Mr. 'Chief of Police'." Deku warned while emphasizing the quotations.

The officer stepped back in shock. "You're supposed to be a hero!"

"And you're supposed to be relevant, guess we're both disappointed." Deku dismissed him.

"That's it- That's it!" The officer expressed by throwing his arms into the air out of defeat. He pulled a gun out and aimed it at Deku's head and was about to pull the trigger before being stopped by other officers.

"WOAH now," One of the officers exclaimed with a sweat drop. "Let's not do anything we might regret, Chief."

"The only thing I regret is not doing this sooner!" He said with ballistic eyes.

"I assure you that I'm the least of your problems and all you need is a mirror to prove it to you."

"Do we have tear gas??" The officer's eyes were bloodshot at this point.

"Oh don't worry I'm in tears too. Your face was scary when I saw it the first time; I wasn't even aware you could be born that ugly. Since when did they allow disabled people to become chief?" Deku inquired innnocently.

"I will destroy you" The officer seethed as multiple veins popped out in his forehead.

"That would be the closest you ever came to destroying someone- that's a lil something I learned from your wife. Disappointing in every aspect huh Chief?" Deku snickered while holding in his laugh.

He practically lunged at Deku before being dragged away from Deku by a personal S.W.A.T team.

Ochako who was in the room just sighed at her boyfriend's antics.

Sometimes I wonder why I love him so much when his mouth is almost as big as his ego. She thought in tiredness. Why me? He'll start the Deku wars at this point.

"You didn't have to be so difficult, ya know," Ochako facepalmed. "He was just doing his job."

"And I was doing mine."

"No you were being annoying."

"Therefore my job is complete."

"You suck."

"You do too."

She blushed and glared at him while he smirked victoriously.

"I don't like you." She pouted.

"You and I both know that's not true." Deku laughed.

She sighed and facepalmed, "Why did I fall in love with you again?"