Hatred Consumes

"And now! The events of the Sports Festival are over! Every activity was completed so it's time for the award ceremony!" Midnight shouted after waking up from her unconscious state.

The crowd cheered in the rubble that used to be the stadium as the podium rises to reveal me, with my shirt burned off. Then Ochako, who thankfully has her shirt on, but there are rips here and there, some slightly revealing but at the end of the day, I'll pulverize anyone who points it out, so it's fine. Then Tokoyami, who's just staring at us. Understandable, considering Ochako nearly beat the life out of me and I just powered up further and we ended up destroying the arena itself. Good thing I held back or we would've destroyed a lot more then the arena.

"Now who better to give out the awards than...." She pauses, then All Might emerges.

"HA! HA! HA!" All Might shouted.

"ALL MIGHT!??" The crowd exclaims in disbelief.

"I AM-" All Might is about to say before Midnight interrupted.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome, All Might!" She exclaims not knowing she ruined his entrance.

Once that gets sorted out, All Might starts presenting the medals.

"Young Tokoyami. You did an excellent job in the final rounds. I'm very proud of you. However, you must learn to combat others who are stronger and faster than you, sometimes your quirk won't be enough. Remember that, for it will aid you in the future. Even so, congratulations!" All Might said.

"I am honored, sir." He replied.

He then goes over to Ochako.

Young Ochako!" He said while struggling to hide the pride in his voice. You did an excellent job out there! You utilized your quirks to your advantage and nearly had young Midoriya beat! That new power of yours that you showed was in incredible! Keep up the good work! Make sure you get even stronger!"

Ochako flashed a wide smile and giggled lightly. "Thank you, sir!"

He then moves on to me.

"Young Midoriya," He began. "You showed excellent skill and power during this whole thing. You embodied the phrase, "Plus Ultra" even though you technically went against the rules."

I sheepishly chuckle while rubbing the back of my head. "Sorry. I know the whole 10% thing was a must, but she would've won if I didn't go over it and she wouldn't have liked that one bit. Besides, I hate holding back on those who don't need to be held back on."

"Fair enough," He started. "Congratulations on winning the sports festival! You've done an excellent job. Just, try and not destroy buildings again."

I rub the back of my neck and chuckle sheepishly. My expression changes as I sense a collective emotion rising.

What the- Why are so many girls hor-

I tilt my head and see a lot, and I mean a LOT of girls staring directly at me. I get confused until I look down to see my rock hard 8-pack.

Oh. That.

I sigh as I see different noses shoot out blood and a bunch of girls with wobbly smiles and far-off looks. I then shoot my head towards Ochako who has a very visible tick mark with gritted teeth and is subconsciously charging One For All. I rush over to stop her. I hug her and hold her like a baby in my arms, trusting to soothe her.

"Shhhhhh. It's okay Ochako. They won't do anything. You're the only one for me." I say in a soothing manner.

This seems to calm her down as she stops charging up One For All and wraps her arms around my neck and pushes her face into my neck, secretly kissing it. I truly and keep my composure for the rest of the ceremony.