The New Succesor

Man today was too easy! I didn't even break a sweat sure I got 130 points and I may have gotten some extra points for rescue points but still the zero pointer wasn't even a challenge! At least I saved Ochako. I thought.

I sigh as I head towards the beach where I'm meeting All Might.

Well besides the complete bore the entrance exam was, I was able to find a suitable successor in Ochako and I'm super glad it's her. My suspicions were confirmed!

As I walked towards the beach, I suddenly remember,

I CAN FLY!

I facepalm myself and get ready to take flight until I hear a call from behind me.

"HEY DEKU! WAIT UP!"

I turn to see the new successor in the flesh.

"Hey Ochako! What's up?"

"Well I wanted to catch up with you and to say thanks for saving me. You told me you would get stronger, but I definitely didn't expect this?! You totally caught that giant robot with one arm! You didn't even look tired or strained!" She exclaims while pumping her fist into the air.

I chuckled and put my hand on the back of my head.

"Yeah well, I said I'd become strong, so I did! And I'm gonna get you strong too! You have incredible potential, and you being the new successor will only help!"

"About that. What do you mean by successor?" She asked.

"Hmmmm..... It's better if you come with me to the beach and then I'll explain." I replied.

"Okay!"

"Cool! Get on my back." I said which received a slight blush from her.

"W-What? Why?"

I tilt my head in confusion.

"We're going to fly to the beach."

She then looked at me with wide eyes.

"You can fly??" She exclaimed.

I chuckled at this.

"I could've sworn I told you that."

"You said you could float, not fly!" She replied.

"I implied it, anyways let's go."

She then got on my back.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah." She replies with a blush.

I notice this and chuckle.

"Alright then, LET'S GO!!"

"Wait whaAAAAA-"

I then zoomed off into the sky and started flying to the beach with Ochako holding on for dear life.

"S-S-SLOOOOWWWWW D-D-DOOOOOWWWWWWNN!!" She managed to say.

"Relax! You'll get used to it!" I yell in the air.

After 3 minutes of flying (and eardrum shattering screaming from Ochako) we arrived at the beach. Ochako's hair is all over the place and she looks like she just got out of a tornado. I use all my strength to hold me back from laughing but little ounces of uncontrollable laughter leak out, which earns me a glare full of killer intent from Ochako. Suddenly a man in a trenchcoat walks up to us, of course it's All Might in his skinny form, but Ochako doesn't know this.

"Ah, young Midoriya! I see you brought the new successor." All Might said.

Ochako looks confused.