Bakubum vs. Uraraka!

.........Maybe I might've been overreacting on the whole "Die" thing.

I'm not going to kill her if that's what you're wondering. There are multiple reasons as to why, but here's the main one,

She's my girlfriend.

I don't know about you, but I think it would be a pretty jerk move to kill your girlfriend/student.

What I meant was, if she doesn't step up to this challenge, then she'll die facing other challenges, where unlike me, they won't be forced to hold back. I mean, for all we know, there could be some crazed madman with a crazy powerful quirk who kidnaps and mentally damages children to help in his experiments, that she will have to face!

I got back to the stands where everyone was waiting for me.

"Congrats Midoriya!" Kaminari said.

"Yes you did a good job." Iida complimented.

Ojiro gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at all the praise.

"Thanks you guys, I appreciate it." I replied.

I sat down next to Ochako and she kissed me on my cheek.

"I knew you'd win Deku!" She cheerfully exclaimed.

I smiled and scratched the back of my head sheepishly.

We turn to watch the other matches. The next match was Sero vs. Todoroki. Todoroki looked.... off. He was angry, no doubt he had a last minute run-in with his "father". On top of all that, he seemed sad. I almost feel bad for him. It doesn't help that I can relate to how he feels. I can feel Ochako's gaze on me as I look at the arena with a frown on my face. She clenched her fists in anger.

Right. I almost forgot I'm the only one keeping her from murdering Blasty boy.

Let me tell you, there isn't a soul that can stop her when she's angry, especially if it's for my sake. She gets inhuman boosts of power when she's angry. It's actually quite terrifying, her fierceness it attracting but scary.

Back to the point, Todoroki basically created a mountain of ice on a whim to trap Sero in. That may have been a little overboard if you ask me.

The next match was Shiozaki vs. Kaminari. Shiozaki was..... interesting. She was much more..... pure than I thought she'd be, considering the number 1 class 1-A hater was in her class. She looked so graceful, even while wearing that kill me shirt I forced her class to wear. Even with her underwear on her head, she completely overpowered Kaminari and his quirk. It was quite amusing actually, especially in that doofus mode he was in.

The next match was Aoyama vs. Ashido. Aoyama tried to use his laser but Mina practically danced around it, she must be a good dancer because she had some nice moves. Aoyama was shooting more lasers for a while, which means he did take our "advice" and started training, however he still probably wanted to make himself "sparkle" and ended up cutting down on his training. A fatal mistake since Ashido had improved a great deal. She was much faster than before and could do more things with her quirk. She managed to create an acid shield and used that to block his attacks and sprinted forward after Aoyama reached his limit. She burned his belt which dropped his pants. I instinctively put my hand over Ochako's eyes. I'd rather her not get a look. Ashido won with a mean uppercut,

Next match was Yaoyorozu vs. Tokoyami. Yaoyorozu looked slightly less insecure than I could sense before, but she's still nervous from what I can tell. Tokoyami is..... Tokoyami. Once the match started, he released Dark Shadow and went on the attack. Yaoyorozu very quickly made a shield, which means she's been improving as well. Dark shadow ounces off but went straight back at her. She very quickly made a staff and whacked the shadow with it, stunning him for a few seconds for her to jump back. She created an even larger shield to hide behind while she did something. This shield took longer to knock down, once knocked down, Yaoyorozu stood up and shoved something in its face and it flashed very brightly. She created a flashlight to temporarily immobilize her opponent and then created a giant metal bat and whacked the shadow which sent it flying. She charged forward, slowly, because she used a great amount of her energy. She reached Tokoyami and went for a strike, but he dodged and gave Dark Shadow time to recover and together they pushed Yaoyorozu out of the ring, making Tokoyami the winner. An excellent match if I do say so myself.