Breaking Limits

The whole class was conflicted. They didn't know whether to be angry that their "former" classmate tossed around their two friends like toys. Or scared that their "former" classmate tossed around their two friends like toys.

Nonetheless, it didn't really matter because Deku was starting to get annoyed with all the waiting and staring. He was considering just blowing the place sky high! But then he remembered that he's supposed to be testing these guys.

What's the big deal anyways? Blowing up the place is testing them! To see if they survive or not..

The logic behind the test was clearly on the 'no one dies' side. But Deku didn't care for that. If he held back too much, he'd not only be disrespecting his classmates' power, but giving them false hope. In his eyes, if they can't survive this, then they wouldn't be able to survive as a hero anyways.

He was starting to get even more annoyed, so he picked out two himself.

After observing the weaklings- I mean future heroes, he picked out two that would be interesting since they both have major weaknesses that could make them vulnerable if the situation was right.

And unluckily for them Deku just so happened to specialize in both those weaknesses.

He let out a chuckle as he took a menacing step forward. The moment he took a step, a crater at least 30 meters wide was created. This not only shocked the class, but terrified them.

He looked downwards as he sweatdropped.

"Right. I forgot I wasn't supposed to stop holding back that much. I guess even if I stop holding back a little, the ground can't take it." He mused.

He continued on his way, controlling his power now. As he was about to get closer, two students launched at him in rage. These two were the wannabe robot and the martial artist.

"MIDORIYA!!" The guy with the tail shouted.

"I CANNOT LET THIS STAND YOU VILE CRETIN!! I WILL DEFEAT YOU NOW!!" Robo Glasses shouted.

He ignored both of them as two powerful attacks went straight towards him. He simply turned his body and slid through both their attacks like they were nothing but light breezes. He never once took his eyes off of his targets.

"Wait your turn. I'm not concerned with you." He said in a serious tone.

The two were suddenly launched into different buildings by an invisible attack. The attack, very clearly came from Deku, but he never once stopped his slow motion moving towards the class. The only one who was able to see him attack was Ochako. But they were just barely blurs. Luckily, she was able to get some practice in seeing his speed, but it was nowhere near this level.

He really is serious. If we don't do something to change his mind, he really will kill us. Ochako summarized.

"I am only focused on," He began as he disappeared and reappeared in front of the dark and scary looking Tokoyami. "You."

He sent an overhead punch straight towards Tokoyami. Luckily, after lots of practice, Tokoyami was able to very quickly get out Dark Shadow to block. It, however, made little difference as the shadow was slammed into the ground, very forcefully.

Not giving him any time to recover, Deku kicked Tokoyami into a building. He slowly walked towards his target, inching closer and closer, the fear and anticipation in the air seemed to get thicker and more apparent. As he continued on his slow pace, a long tongue shot at him. He was expecting this, however, and caught and grabbed the tongue with little effort. He then sent his blistering heat straight through the elongated tongue. Asui shrieked in pain as Deku once again reappeared and kicked her right in the direction of Tokoyami, causing them to crash into each other.