Deku vs. Class 1-A (Final Exams)

Silence.

No one dares make a move after the worst possible revelation they could've gotten for their Final Exams.

"Oh?" Deku began. "No volunteers? Very well. I guess we'll do this my way."

"I'm honestly surprised you guys believed that your final exams would be as simple as taking down robots. Oh well," Deku said to the frozen class.

Deku took a deep breath as he turned towards the class, his energy still flowing, increasing every minute.

"Here's how it's gonna work. You have 2 options, you can either escape, or you can defeat me by putting on these handcuffs that Mr. Aizawa will give you." Deku announced as Mr. Aizawa passed out said handcuffs.

"Although, I'll say this now." Deku started. "You can try and run, but you won't get very far. Just because an opportunity is presented to you, doesn't mean you should take it."

"You are to come at me with 100% and more, otherwise...."

"I'll kill you."

The class had no words to this. It was so laced with venom it almost felt like he was being serious.

"Oh and if you think I'm not being serious," Deku began. "Well by all means try me, just know that the only way this ends is by you passing, or me killing you," Deku finished as he disappeared and reappeared so fast that no one even saw him move.

"All of you," Deku whispered in Ochako's ear.

She got so startled and turned around to find nothing. Once turned back around she saw Deku walking away from her.

W-W-Was that D-Deku? She thought.

"Well, see ya." Deku announced as he disappeared in a flash of silver energy.

The class stood there, frozen, not knowing what to do.

"Well you heard him, GO!" Mr. Aizawa announced.

The class then started off towards the mock city they were assigned to. Their first target was the exit, they wanted to know how to get out as soon as possible. They didn't know how exactly they were supposed to fight, whether it be a team battle or 1 on 1's each. All they knew is that a head on fight with Deku was not something they were looking for, but they also couldn't avoid it. They sure could delay it though.

I never imagined Midoriya could be this strong. I've always suspected he was much more powerful than he let on, but this is way off any calculations I could've made. He should've been the recommended student not me! Why did he even take the Entrance Exam! I'm pretty sure he was recommended but he decided to take the Entrance Exam. Did he want to work for it? While I didn't? He's so much better than me! How am I even supposed to stand a chance?! Momo worried in her mind.

How? HOW? HOW DID DEKU GET THAT STRONG??! H-HE'S STRONGER THAN ME!! BUT WHY?? WAS IT SOMETHING HE DID?? WAS IT SOMETHING I DID?! BOTH OUR QUIRKS ARE DESTRUCTIVE AND VERSATILE, WHAT MAKES US SO DIFFERENT?? Bakugo shouted in his mind.

Meanwhile, Ochako was having different thoughts.

I-I've never seen Deku like this before. He seems like a different person. I've always been able to read him and his emotions well, but now he's impossible to read. Was he being serious? Was he lying? When has Deku ever lied though? Darn it! I can't concentrate right now. Whether he was being serious or not, the fact of the matter is, we need to fight to survive in this test. This is the first time in a while that Deku was actually allowed to let loose his power, he must be itching to test it. This won't be easy no matter what way you look at it. Ochako concluded in her mind.