A New Technique

"RISE AND SHINE!!"

All the students groaned when they heard this and dragged themselves out of their beds and to the outside.

Currently standing in front of the children — who were cursing their jobs as heroes — were the teachers for this training.

There was Aizawa who looked just as tired as the students, but that happened all the time so it didn't really faze the students.

Then, there were the Wild Wild Pussycats. There were the first two women who they already had the pleasure of meeting, but there were also two others.

One was a man who looked about 6'3. He was muscular, with short brown hair and a triangle shaped beard. His eyes were blank, with black markings surrounding them. He looked like the other Pussycats but with a brown costume.

The other one there was also a woman. She was about average height with green hair and big yellow eyes. She had three small eyelashes located at the top of each eye. She had pink marks on her cheeks that resembled whiskers, as well as a pink circle around her right eye. She looked like the other Pussycats but with a yellow costume.

They all looked like they belonged together, and that was not a compliment.

Strangely enough, next to them was Deku who was currently sleeping while standing up. He was snoring very loudly without so much as a small ounce of care.

"So that's where he went." Ochako mumbled tiredly.

"Alright everyone," Aizawa called out, getting everyone's attention. "It's time to train. Those who failed the exams will come with me. The Pussycats will be helping you improve your quirks, along with Midoriya."

"Umm, excuse me, sir?" Kendo asked.

"What is it?" He replied while turning his attention to her and the rest of her class.

"Isn't he a student, like the rest of us? Why isn't he training?" She asked confusedly.

"He is training — You."

"But-"

"Don't bother, Kendo," she was interrupted. She looked to her right to see that it was Monoma who did so. "Can't you see, tHis Is cLaSs 1-a'S wAy oF tRyInG tO mAkE tHeMsElVeS FeEl bEtTeR tHaN uS!! WeLl wE aRe StIlL sUpErIoR, yOu ClAsS 1-A sCuM!!" He yelled, going insane mid-sentence.

He was about to continue he before he was smashed into the ground by a giant fist. Kendo then turned to Aizawa to continue the conversation.

"Are you saying he doesn't need training?" She asked politely.

"No," Aizawa denied. "Not training simply because you feel powerful is foolish and irresponsible. I know my student and I know that he trains all the time. The difference is, instead of figuring out his quirk and the best ways to use it, he strengthened his quirk and learns the best ways to use it, through combat. This means that he is ahead of all of you."

"You're welcome to test him with a fight if you're still not convinced."

Kendo's eyes widened a bit before she tried to deflect her earlier statements, "Woah, woah. I didn't mean that I wanted to fight him, I was just curious."

"Well I guess I interpreted it wrong. Too bad, cause you and you're class are fighting him. Those who want to, at least. We need to get this training going soon, anyway.

Kendo sighed and scratched her head. "I guess I'll go and fight him then."

"Don't worry Kendo, I'll help you!" A small and feminine voice called out.