Entrance Exam

I fly through the air like normal using the energy from my quirk, reminiscing about the past.

I really have grown... I can't wait to shove my growth in Kacchan's face! He'll be all like: 'DEKUUU HOW DID YOU GET SO STRONG??' or "DEKUUU YOU'RE STILL NOT BETTER THAN ME!!' Deku this.... Deku that....

*Sigh*

It's honestly sad how childish Kacchan really is. After I left, his ego probably grew. I can't wait to shatter it!

I devilishly smirk at the thought, I fly even faster towards UA. But then I remember something, as a faint blush dusts my cheeks.

I wonder if Ochako will be there? 

Usually I wouldn't have called her by her first name, but to me the name is beautiful, so I say it as a compliment.

I really hope she is. I promised her that the next time she saw me I'd be number one.

I technically could've entered UA through recommendations, but I figured I scout out the competition, and plus, there's always the chance that our future OFA holder would be there, and it's my job to train them.

I really hope you're there.... Ochako

Now maybe I could've found another successor, but Ochako has untapped potential and I'm gonna unlock it. By the time I'm done with her, she will be a top 3 hero! I promise that.

UA comes into view and I land a little ways from it as to not draw too much attention.....

That failed miserably.

You see, during my training I had to work on my body a lot. Like A LOT! My jawline is much more defined along with my face, My muscles are barely contained by my shirt, however I still have a slender figure as to help me move faster, I also have a rock hard 8-pack that is very clearly visible. Due to extensive exposure to Midnight and her "sadistic" side, I know very well when people are watching me and the emotions that fill their gaze, I am not dense. I can sense girls getting nosebleeds while looking at me walk up to the entrance exam location. I chuckle at that fact.

So much for going unnoticed.... Oh well, at least people didn't see me fly.

After I finished my training with All MIght he said it would be best not to flaunt my quirk. As powerful as I am, it would raise too much suspicion and villains could target me, the school, or my friends and family to try to get their hands on my quirk. Not that it would do them much good... but still.

I walk up to the location and look at the building.

This is it...

Suddenly, my senses go off and I turn my head to see a pretty girl about to trip. My body already wants to move and is just waiting for my command. One of the perks of extensive training of my quirk and my regular instincts. My eyes widen a little.

Is that...

The girl trips but before she hits the ground I caught her. I'm thankful I saved her.... however, she was at least 50 feet away from me. 

"AHHHH!" She screamed.

I grab the bridge of my nose with my fingers.

I really need to learn how to dial back my power...

"Y'know I believe the last time we met, you were screaming as well." I said. "You haven't changed a bit, Ochako!"

The girl gets confused as to how I know who she is and why I said her first name. She takes a good look at me before completely turning red while noticing my obvious features and remembering who I am.