Chapter 47: Trying to ignore you!

Yasmeen's POV:
I ran all the way back to the car where Hamza was standing next to the door. He looked scared to see me like this. I could not stop crying and the tears would not stop. I kept wiping the tears, but if was no use. Zayn lied to me and Shay did too.

He never told me that he was engaged before. Zayn told me that he left me. Guys are jerks. Well, most of them are.

"Are you okay, madam?" He asked me and I nodded.

I opened the door in the back and I sat down. I looked through the window and I saw Zayn running closer to the car. Hamza got in the car and started it.

"Drive....Fast!" I yelled as I noticed Zayn was getting closer to me.

"Where to madam?" He asked.

"Just drive for now." I said and he started driving.

I looked at the back window and I saw Zayn running his hands through his hair.

He needs to understand I'm not some object and he can't tell me what I can and can not do.

Asshole.

I guess it's the pregnancy hormones. I keep crying and I can't stop. I feel like crap.

"Do you want me to take you home madam?" Hamza asked me.

No I can't go home. He will find me and then apologize and me being the idiot I am will immediately forgive him. I don't like making him worry over me, but he drives me insane. You know what they say Love is crazy. After a mental debate I decided that I will go to Mary's. I have not seen her in forever. What kind of friend am I?

"Take me to Mary's place." I said and he nodded.

How does he know where it is? That creep. I stared at the window and I just started crying all over again.

"Please stop crying madam." he says again and I nod. Why does he even care?

A minute later his phone rang and he answered it. Seconds later he turned to me and said that he has to bring me home within the hour.

"Why do you have to take me home and who was that on the phone?" I asked him.

"That was Zayn and he wants you home now." he says and makes a u-turn to go back home.

"Please don't take me home." I say to him and he just shakes his head.

"I have to take you home or Master Zayn will harm me or the others." He replied.

"What do you mean he will harm you or the others?" I asked him and he ignores me.

"Answer me!" I yell at him and he ignores me again.

"Sorry madam I have said too much." he says and starts to drive faster.

I check the time and it is very late now. I have over 10 missed calls from the hubby-asshole at the moment. I take my phone out of my pocket and I call Zayn. I smile a little when I see his picture pop up on my screen and then I start to cry again. I press call and he picks up on the first ring.

"Hello." I say into the phone and I notice my voice cracks.

"Where are you and Hamza?!" He yells into the phone.

"He is driving me home now so don't sweat it you asshole!" I yell back at him. I cry again. Sorry for the language.

"Babe..Im sorry for yelling and I deserved that just stop crying babe..I love you." he says as I wipe my eyes.

"Do I have to come home?" I ask hoping that he will just let me.

"Put me on speaker." he says and I do it.