Chapter 38: Kids???

Yasmeen's POV:
I can't believe I kissed him. I just kissed Zayn! I kissed him. I can't believe I did that. Where did all the courage come from? Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted.

"Yasmeen, Do you want to sleep it's getting late?" Zayn asked me and I just nodded. He was still smirking at me. He is so going to tease me about this later.

He got up and carried me all the way to our room and then he placed me on the bed. I quickly fixed my nightshirt and put the blanket over me. Zayn just went straight to the bathroom. About 10 minutes later he came out with no shirt and boxers. I quickly averted my gaze.

I'm still not used to seeing him like this. I was blushing I could feel myself getting all red. He walked over the the other side of the bed and he later down. I turned to where my back was all he could see.

"Yasmeen, are you mad babe?" He asked me.
"No, I'm not mad at you." I said and turned around.

I don't like to see him sad. He started stroking my hair and face. I was just distracted by his eyes. He leaned in more and crashed his lips on mine again. Lets just say it got heated fast.
Moments later we both pulled back out of breath. My face was burning. It felt weird.

I had butterflies in my stomach. He was just staring at me and he placed his forehead on mine. I can't stop starring at his eyes. I don't think we are ready for the next step yet.

"Zayn.....I ummmm..." I tried to form a sentence, but I could not.
"I know you don't want to do anything you will regret later?" He said and turned his back to me. This made me mad, I got up from the bed and went to his side. I sat next to him and he pretended to be asleep.

"It's not like that you dumbass, I'm just scared okay, I don't know what to expect I am not experienced and I'm scared. Its not that I don't want you okay. I am just afraid, like what if you leave me or what if I'm not good enough. You are so selfish to realize that I like you and you will never understand!!!!!!!" I yelled at him and hit his chest. My face was red and there were tears in my eyes. I grabbed my robe and a scarf and left.

I never felt this angry. He pissed me off. I want to be with him and I'm trying to be the perfect wife. I started running. I did not know where I was going, but I just kept running. I stopped at a bench near this river.

I sat down and just thought about my life. One second I'm on cloud 9. I know I'm starting to fall for him. He is a great guy. I feel someone coming close to me. I stood up from my seat and started running again.

"Sweetie, Lets have some fun." this guy said and I was just disgusted. I felt a grip on my arm and then suddenly I was pushed into a wall. In my head I started praying to Allah to help me.

"No leave me alone!" I yelled at him and he leaned in. Our faces were so close. I spit in his face. Then he slapped me and called me a bitch. He started taking off my scarf and started touching my hair and kissing it. Then he kissed my neck and I pushed him away and he fell on the floor. "Bastard!" I yelled at him.

"Your such a whore!" He yelled at me and raised his hand just above my cheek. I knew he was going to slap me again. I closed my eyes and waited for the slap to come. Then there was a voice, a voice I know and love!

"Touch her and you will die!" A voice yelled and came closer.

It's Zayn! My knight and shining armor. I was never so excited to see him. The next thing I knew was that guy who attacked me was on the floor with Zayn on top of him beating the shit out of him.

"Zayn....Stop!" I yelled at him to stop but he just ignored me and kept punching the guy.

"Zayn......just leave the bastard alone and let's go home babe." I told him and I was so surprised that I called him babe. He quickly got off of him. The guy fainted and he deserves worst to be honest.

I grabbed Zayn's hand and he did not say a word the whole time we were walking back to our home. I rested my head on his shoulder. He put an arm around my shoulder. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

As soon as we got home I went straight to our room and told Zayn that I wanted to take a shower. I took a quick shower and got dressed in my pjs. I scrubbed my skin so hard that it was red. I wanted to get that nasty guys fingerprints off me. I walked back into the living room and my tears started flowing out.

Suddenly Zayn came In and sat next to me. I put my head in my hands and brought my knees to my chest.

"Did he do anything to you?" Zayn whispered.

"No...but he would have if you did not come in time." I said between sobs.
"Yasmeen, I will always be here for you babe." he said and placed his head on my shoulder.

"Zayn he touched my hair and kissed my .....neck and I feel disgusted with myself." I said and started crying again.

"Stop Yasmeen, Your going to make me cry with you, tell you what I have an idea that will make you forget all this."
He said and stood up and then he grabbed my hand and took me upstairs.

We walked into our room and he told me to wait here. I sat on the bed and wiped my tears. I looked at my watch and it read 4 am. What does he want to do now? Seconds later he walked out and he had a red box in his hand.

"What is that? I asked him as he took a seat next to me.
"It's for you." he said and opened it revealing a beautiful necklace with both our names on it.
I gasped because it was just too cute. It was gold and just beautiful. There was also a ring with it.

"It's beautiful." I said and he motioned for me to turn around.
"Can I put it on you?" he asked and I nodded.

I turned around and my back was to him. He put the necklace around my neck. He tied it and then he pulled my hair to the side of neck and kissed the side of my neck. I let him because I wanted to get that guys disgusting saliva of my neck.

This was getting awkward so I turned around and then he placed the ring on my finger and kissed it. They were so beautiful.

"Why did you get these for me?" I asked him and placed my hand over his.

"I got these for you because I just wanted to remind you that I love you so much and I want to grow old with you and even start a family with you, you are my princess and I love you with all my heart babe." he said and I had tears In my eyes.

"Family, I have no clue ?" I thought to myself and could not help but blush.

"Do you not want a family?" He asked me.Wait I said that out loud? I thought to myself.

"Yes I do I have always wanted kids." I said to him and looked away from him blushing. Dam! I hate blushing.

Seconds later we both layed down and went to sleep. Thank Allah he did not bring the "kids" subject up again. I knew he wanted kids and so do I. I don't know if I'm ready. Zayn suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face in my neck. Slowly I drifted to sleep.

!€€€€€€€€€€€€€
It felt awkward writing this chapter, but I did. Zayn and Yasmeen scene lol !!! What did you think of This chapter ??????? Will Yasmeen give Zayn what he wants ???Don't forget to like and or comment !!!! I love replying to your comments and questions !!!!! You guys are amazing ?!!!!

Xoxoxoxo -yasmeen :)