Authors note

I will update as soon as I can! I have been extremely busy and I will try to update sometime this week. I will try to update soon lovelies. I love all my readers and friends on here. You guys are apart of my life and I am extremely blessed with you guys.

No, I am really blessed to have a watt pad family!

One girl on here said she wanted to be just like me and she made my day. The smallest things makes me feel amazing and it encourages me to continue!

I love my England friends on here! I have viewers from across the world! That is epic!

I am thinking about doing something for you guys.......
It is a major surprise!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get to know you guys so plz either message me with the answers or comment them below.....

I need your help guys. Please answer the following questions. Please do it. I want to get to know you guys better.

1. How old are you?

2.Which city or state are you from?

3. How many siblings do you guys have?

4.Any people married?

5. Favorite book of mine?

6. Favorite celebrity/role model?

7. Best books on watt pad that you like and enjoy?

8. What grade are you in?

9. Future goals?

10. What do you guys look for In a guy? (Be honest plz)

That's it!!!! Please make sure to answer ALL questions !!!!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo~Yasmeen <3

P.S That's me in the picture! People wasted to know how I looked so here you go!