Chapter 53:Hospitals and drama!

Yasmeen's POV:

I get into my Bentley and I drive to the hospital really quick. I get there within 10 minutes time. I walked into the hospital and I asked the nurse where Shay's room was! She said he was in room 103.

I rode the elevator up to the second level and I got out. I walked to the room Shay was in and I saw Hamza. Hamza looked really stressed.

"Hello.." I said to Hamza.
"Hello madam...the others are home." he said to me and he left the room.

I sat on the seat next to Shay's bed. When he saw me his eyes lot up and he smiled a weak smile. I did not notice that tears were forming in my eyes by now.

He was looking at my stomach...when he frowned.

"Wow..you have gotten bigger." he said to me and I smiled and nodded.

I patted my stomach and smiled again.

"It's a girl." I said to him and he smiled.

"I'm sure you will be an amazing mother." he replied.

"How are you?" I asked him and instantly he turned his head away from me.

"How do you think I am?" He asked me while raising his voice a little.

I wiped the tears off my face and I grabbed his hand in order to comfort him.

"I have been terrible ever since you left me..I was miserable..I tried to move on.but I could not..then you get pregnant with that guys baby and I am just terrible then cancer comes and kicks me in the but." He yelled at me and I was shocked.

I did that to him. I caused him to have cancer.

"I'm sorry Shay.....I can't rewind time!" I whispered.

"You don't mean that and you know it." he said to me and he had tears in his eyes now.

"Yasmeen I know you love Zayn, but can you do me one favor?" He asked me and I nodded immediately.

"I'll do anything!" It came out very desperate.

"Hold me?" He said and I groaned.

"Please for one last time." he whispered to me and I gave in.

Ya allah forgive me.

"Fine." I replied and I got closer to him. I opened my arms for him and he smuggled into me.

It felt odd and awkward. Im sorry Zayn.

All of the sudden the door burst open and its ZAYN.

I was shocked and the position we were in was not helping us.

I immediately released Shay and I got up.

"It's not what it looks like?" I said to Zayn and grabbed his arm.

"This is your family emergency?" He asked me with disgust.

"Zayn...stop nothing was going on okay." I replied to him.

"Hello...Shay guess what now that I found you....you will go back to hell!" He yelled at Shay and I slapped him.

"Shut the hell up man..You are not taking him and he will get better!Do you understand me?" I asked him and you could tell that he was angry.

"Danny come in and take him." He said and then seconds later the guy came in and took Shay. He looked very familiar.

"Zayn please don't!" I yelled and wiped my tears.

"You left me no choice." he said and then he held my hand and forced me out the room.

"Zayn stop....He needs help."I said to him and I tried to remove my hand from his.

"I will help him, but where are the others?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"You don't know huh?" He asked me and I shook my head no.

"Yasmeen...listen I love you, but please tell me where they are?" He asked me and I shook my head no again.

Then he placed his arms around my waist and he threw me on his shoulder. I hit him with all my might, but he probably did not feel a thing.

"Put me down!" I yelled at him. He acted like he could not hear me.

"I'm not going to tell you!" I yelled at him again and he shrugged.

"Manny opened the door for us and Zayn placed me in the car. Shay was sitting in the front and he was smiling like a freak.Zayn sat next to me and he told Danny to drive.

"Zayn...Im not telling you and why do you have people following me?!" I yelled at him and he smirked at me.

"You will tell me and I only followed you because your silly excuse made me suspicious!" He whispered back at me.

"So you don't trust me!" I yelled again and He grabbed both my hands and held them firmly.

"I do trust you...but you have disobeyed me many times!" He yelled back at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as I took my hands out of his grasp.

"Somewhere!" He replied and I shrugged.

"Don't tell me then!" I yelled at him and Shay was smiling! Why was he?
These two creep me out! Where did Hamza go?

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
I just got back from the dentists !!
I was there for about 5 hours and then I had homework...but I wrote a small chapter for you guys!!!

I hope you enjoyed it !! I'm going to go ice my jaw now !!!
Only about 7 chapters left !!!!
Dedications will be in the next chapter !
Secrets will be revealed !!!
Totally unexpected!!!!

Xoxo~yasmeen 😘😘😘