Chapter 58: New home and Zayn is such a perv !!

Zayn's POV:

Today we are being discharged from the hospital. I just finished all the paperwork and stuff. Yasmeen has been acting well... not like her normal self. I hope she gets over her shock.

Every time she sees Maria she starts crying and I really want to see her smile again. Maria has been a true blessing and she has been amazing. I never thought I would love her so much, but I do.

"Yasmeen..Lets go." I said as I handed Maria to Zainab, so I could help Yasmeen. I kissed Maria's cheek before turning to Yasmeen.

She looked so tired and I felt so bad for her.

"Let's go Babe!" I said as I helped her up with my hand. I put my arm over her shoulder for both support and because I missed her so much.

"Okay..Where is Maria?" She asked just above a whisper and her face is still pale due to her not eating.

"She is with Zainab in the car." I said and she nodded.

We finally made it in the car and I helped Yasmeen sit down in the front next to me. My daughter and sister were both sitting on the back as I drove.

We got home and everyone was in shock. Yes, I bought a new house for my family and yesterday I let all the prisoners leave and I burned that place down.

I want to start fresh with my new family and I want to get closer to Allah inshallah.

"Come on guys, this is our new home." I said and then I opened my door and yasy's door.

"This is beautiful!" Zainab said and I nodded as she took Maria in.

"Do you like it?" I asked Yasmeen and she nodded.

She walked in front of me and I walked behind her. She was barely communicating with me. I don't understand girls and I never will.

When we were all inside I decided to give them a tour.

"Zainab you have the bedroom here and out room is upstairs. Maria will stay in our room for now and her room is connected to ours so ya." I said and they both nodded.

"Let me see Maria." I said to Zainab and she gave her to me.

I looked down at her and smiled. Her eyes she inherited from me and everything else was from her mom.

"Yasmeen..you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"Talk to me." I said and she nodded again looking away.

"Zainab can you please give us some time to talk alone." I said to Zainab and she nodded at me.

Was it national nodding day or something?

"Yasmeen...listen babe we need to communicate more and especially because we have Maria here and Zainab." I said as I held both of her hands in mine.

"Zayn..I am a terrible mother." she said and she started crying.

"No your not Yasmeen..you are just tired at the moment." I said and she ignored me as she cried even more.

I pulled her against me and she cried even more and then she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Stop crying babe." I whispered in her ear and I felt her smile.

"I want to hold Maria." she said and I nodded before going to get Maria from Zainab's room.

I handed her to her and she smiled.

Yasmeen's POV:

"This is our little baby." I said to Zayn who was smiling at me.

"Yes babe isn't she adorable." he said and I nodded.

I kissed my daughter on her forehead as I held her to me for the first time since birth.

I should have paid more attention towards myself. Maria is just day for able she looks like me, but she resembles her father.

"I still can't believe I am a father." I heard Zayn whisper and I smiled.

"I know right I feel like just the other day my stomach was the size of a watermelon." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"You can be a watermelon again, you know that right just give me a signal." he said and he winked at me.

My face got so red, but in that same moment Zainab came in. She saw my fave and suddenly she walked towards her brother.

"What did you do?" She asked Zayn and he laughed.

"Why do you think this is funny?" She asked him again.

"Well, yasmeen should I tell her what I said to you that made your face red?" He said while smirking at me.

I held Maria over my shoulder as I nodded, because he would not do that.

"Well Yasy was saying how she missed being pregnant, so I said if she missed it so much then-" he got interrupted as I threw a pillow across the room and it his face.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him as he laughed.

Zainab got embarrassed as she took Maria from my arms and then she walked off.

"We need to let your parents catch up." she said as she winked.

She walked into her room and I waited until she closed the door to slap Zayn upside the head.

"How dare you?" I said and he laughed at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled at him.

"I missed you." he whispered in my ear and I repeated those same words back to him.

"Do you what to take this upstairs?" He asked I immediately let go of my hold on him.

"Zayn!" I yelled and he laughed before he replied.

"I know...I know..you need to time to recover and I asked the doctor he said you need at least a month you know..because of the blood and crap." he said as I slapped his arm.

"You are such a perv!" I yelled at him.

"And you like it." he said and I yelled at him again.

"Zayn!" I yelled again and he smirked.

"I can make you scream my name louder babe." he said and I just walked away.

"Okay..I will stop with the comments just don't ever walk away from me." he said as he pulled me back to him.

"I wasn't planning to leave you." I whispered in his ear and he nodded.

We got interrupted by Maria's cries and then Zainab running out the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she just pointed to the room.

She was shaking and I was scared.

"Zayn come with me please." I whispered and he immediately was at my side.

"Maria!" I yelled and their was no response.

&&&&&&&
2 chapters left.
I hope you guys enjoyed.
Goal for the next chapter is 12 likes and 20 comments !!
You guys can do it !!!!
I love you guys and Plz check out The Gevoni Bride !!!! It's a new book I started last week!!!

Xoxoxo ~yasmeen <3