Chapter 57: The baby is here!

Zayn's POV:

"Yasmeen is....." The doctor began before I interrupted him.

"Spit it out already!" I yelled at him and he nodded.

"The baby is going to be premature and we have to take it now because if we don't the baby has no chance of survival and your wife would die." He said and I could not take all that information at once.

"Do what's needed to safe my wife and child!" I yelled at him again.

"We will do everything we can sir." he said and then went back into the room.

Seconds later he came back out and he pointed at me to come closer. He had a notepad and a binder in his hands.

"I need you to sign here.....here and here." he said and I did what he told me to do.

"Why am I signing all this?" I asked him as he took the pen out of my hand.

"To state that you gave us permission to take the baby out at 7 months which is premature, basically your signing instead of your wife." he said and I nodded at him.

"The surgery will take about 3 hours with prep and stuff because if is a C-section.Hopefully everything will go good." He said and left quickly.

What does he mean hopefully?! It better work. In about three hours our little girl will be here. Im going to be a father today which is the same day Shay died.

I hope Yasmeen will be okay soon also. I decided to call Shay's parents to let them know what happened.

I looked through Shay's phone to find a family or relatives number. I found his dad's number and I dialed it quickly before pressing call. I was very nervous, but I couldn't do anything about it.

"Hello." I said as soon as he picked up.
"Salam, who is this?" He asked and I gulped.
"This is Zayn." I said and he gasped.
"What the hell do you want from my family?" He said and I shook my head even tho he could not see me.

"Your son passed away sir and he is at Lamar Hospital in London." I said and hung up.

I did not want to hear his reaction. I could probably imagine his family cryin ha ms weeping. Damn! Even tears were forming in my own eyes.

I went back over to Yasmeen's room and I sat next to the door.

They are about to take her in for surgery. I am so scared for her. She is still unconsious, but I hope she is okay.Inshalla she will be okay.

"Okay.The surgery will take approximately 3 hours and we will update you with everything through the phone in the wall." The doctor said and I nodded nervously.

"Get the patient." He said to the nurse behind him.The nurse brought yasmeen on the hospital bed and I was in shock. She looked so pale and I kissed her forehead before they took her in.

"Everything will be okay,love" i whispered in her ear before they dragged her in the operating room.

I wish I had someone with me here. I have I be strong. For my wife and my daughter that will be here in a couple of hours.

I looked at my phone. I had two missed calls from Zainab. Oh right, she got here today. I was supposed to pick her up from the airport. I called her back immediately.

"Hello Zainab?!" I said I to the phone.
"Hey Zayn where are you?" She asked and I told her to come to the hospital fast.

"Yasmeen is in the operating room and we are expecting our baby." I said while smiling. I love little kids.

"I'm coming and yay I will be an aunt today!" She squealed into the phone before hanging up.

She got yo the hospital in about an hour and I greeted her with a bear hug.

"Someone's happy!" She said and I smiled.
"Maria is about to be in the world." I said to her and she smiled.
"You have changed Zayn and its a great change." she said and I nodded.

"Did you just say Maria..Its a girl!" She yelled and I nodded.

"How long has she been in there?" She asked me and I replied.

"An hour and a half." I replied and she nodded.

"C-section?" She asked and I nodded.

"Premature?" She asked and I nodded again.

Zainab has not changed with all the questions.

"Wow.the day I'm meeting your wife is the day that she is having my niece." she said and I smiled.

"Yes." I whispered.

"You really lover her, huh ZAYNIE?!" She said and I smiled again like an idiot.

"Duh!" I yelled just like her and at the same moment the phone rang.

"Congrats it's a girl!" A voice said through the phone and I was excited I hugged Zainab and she giggled.

"How's my wife?" I asked and she replied.

"She's doing okay,but she is still unconscious." she said and I felt my heart shatter.

"Do whatever you guys need to do to help her!" I yelled through the phone.

"Calm down sir." she said and I tried my best to calm down.

"I will sue." I said before hanging up.

"What are you guys going to name her?" A nurse asked while coming out of the delivery room.

"Maria." I said and she nodded.

"That's a beautiful name." she said before walking back in.

"Can I see them?" I asked her and she nodded.

I looked back at Zainab and I told her to follow me.

"Do you want to come with?" I asked her and she nodded while having tears in her eyes.

"This is my family!" I whispered in Zainab's ear.

Yasmeen was resting and I was holding Maria. She was just like her mom simply beautiful. She was small, but that was because she was premature.

"Stop hogging the baby!" Zainab yelled and I ignored her.

"She is my daughter!" I yelled back and I played with Maria's finger.
She grasped my finger.

"Zainab." I whispered and she was next to me within the second.

"Look Zainab!" I said and she smiled.
"Too cute." she said before snapping a picture.

She grabbed her camara and took a picture. When I asked her why she said memories.

I gave her Maria against my will as I sat next to Yasmeen. I hope she wakes up.
I need you love.