Chapter 43: What is going on?

Yasmeen's POV:

We started playing truth or dare and I picked dare.

"Truth or dare?" Zayn asked me.
"Dare." I replied.

"You have to go .... change into something comfortable first." He replied and smirked at me.

"Why?" She asked.

"Just go....yasmeen." He begged me.

Then I finally went to change. I got dressed in a plain white muscle tank with some red shorts that reached my mid thigh. I put on some flip-flops and I tied my hair in a ponytail really fast.

I walked back out to see Zayn in shorts and a muscle tee. He looked amazing.

"You ready babe?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"Sure....I guess!" I said and he reached out for my hand. I put my hand in his and we walked to the backyard.

"Zayn....what are we doing out here." I asked and turned around to face him.

He grabbed both my hands and faced me.

"We are going to have some fun." he replied and then kissed my cheek.

"Okay what are we going to do." I asked him and then he told me to close my eyes. He came behind me and put his hands on my eyes.

"Zayn...I can't see a thing." I said to him.

"I know that babe just keep walking ahead." he replied.

I did as I was told and we walked for about 3 minutes.

"Stop." I heard him say from behind me.

"Open your eyes now!" He said and he moved his hands away from my face.

I opened my eyes and saw a pool.
I love swimming.

"Yay! Can we swim now." I said and he just smiled at me.

"Wait you could have told me we are going to swim." I replied and made a sad face.

"You can just swim in what your wearing yasmeen or anything because we are totally alone." he said and winked at me.

"Fine." I replied and took off my flip flops.

"Can you take my shirt off." Zayn asked me.

"Why can't you just take it off?" I asked him.

"I don't want to , I want you to take it off for me!" He replied and grabbed my arm.

"Fine!" I yelled and I grabbed the edge of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

"Watch the hair." he yelled at me.

"Okay now let's go swimming." I said and grabbed his hand.

I jumped off the diving board and dived right in. I waited for Zayn to jump in and he did so too. I went up to jump again and I decided to fake drowning. I jumped in and decided to stay under the water for a bit.

Zayn's POV:

It's been a blast so far. I made her take my shirt off and now it was her turn to jump off the board. She was really brave. She jumped in and I waited for her to get up. I waited for about 5 seconds and then I swam over to her, and I carried her out of the swimming pool.

"Yasmeen!" I yelled and she was not answering.

"Yasmeen please wake up babe." I yelled as I laid her on the ground.

She was breathing, but why was she not answering. What happened ??

"Yasmeen, babe I love you wake up I need you." I yelled at her again.

I then remembered CPR. They taught us how to perform CPR in medical school. I brought my mouth close to hers and then when I was so close to her face she yoked boo.

"Bloody hell yasmeen!" I yelled at her.
"You scared the living shit out of me!" I yelled at her again as she got up from the ground.

"I thought it would be funny." she whispered.

"It's not funny, I was so damn afraid." I yelled at her and grabbed her arms harshly.

"We are going inside now." I said and I grabbed my shirt and gave it to her.

"Zayn." she whispered.

"Not now." I said as she walked behind me back to our house.

We got home and I opened the door. I went straight to our room and slammed the door.

Yasmeen's POV:

I jumped into the water and stayed under it for a while. Then I heard Zayn telling at me to wake up and I knew he was going to try CPR. So when he got close enough I yelled boo. I did not think he was going to be so mad.

He told me that we were going back home. I just did as I was told. I tried to talk but he said not now.

When we got home he went straight to our room and slammed the door. I can't take him ignoring me. I went straight to our door and knocked on it.
On the third knock he opened the door a little bit.

I opened the door more and walked in. I sat next to him on our bed. He was just looking straight ahead.

"Zayn.." I said and grabbed his hand.
"Not now." he replied and moved his hand from mine.

"I'm sorry okay, I should not have done that and I'm sorry!" I yelled at him and stood in front of him.

He turned away from me and laid down on our bed. I went to the other side of the bed and I laid down next to him. He was about to turn around but I grabbed his shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" He yelled and turned around.

"Ok that's it Malik...you don't want me here anymore right?!" I yelled at him and got up. He was making me so mad and tears were forming in my eyes.

I grabbed a suitcase and opened it. I started putting in my clothes. I grabbed all my scarfs and threw them in.

"Yasmeen...stop." Zayn finally decided to speak up and then I ignored him.

I grabbed my sweaters and I was about to put them in the suitcase, but Zayn grabbed my arms.

"Let go..." I said between my gripped teeth.

"And what if I don't?" He said and came closer to me. He grabbed the sweaters from my hand and put them back in the closet.

"Yasmeen...I am sorry I should not have yelled at you like that." he said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled just like he said that to me a while back.

"You know I did not mean that babe and you can touch me whenever you want!" he said and smirked at me.

That made me laugh and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Zayn..I love you." I said to him.
"I love you too babe." he said to me and as he was leaning in, I pulled back.

I quickly ran into the bathroom. I felt very nauseous and I had the urge to vomit. I locked the door and emptied out my stomach. I felt terrible.

Shay's POV:
I have had it. I can't take it I can not feel my body and I need to leave. My parents are probably worried sick. Danny found out about our plan and Zayn did too. We need a new plan and fast.

The problem is that there is only one way out and that Is the front entrance. We need a map or something. We need the help of a guard or someone or I need to get phone service. I can contact the cops or something, but I just need a phone.

If I do get out of here I'm finding Yasmeen and then we are leaving this whole country.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Do you guys support what yasmeen is doing????? Do u guys like Zayn???
What about Shay ????????
What do you guys think ?????
Comments??????
Don't forget to vote!!!!!!
I have updated 3 times within two days a record lol !!!!!
Plz leave your feedback !!!!!!!!
I will update tomorrow !!