Chapter 55:He did not love Jana

Yasmeen's POV:

I woke up after a person yelling! Can you guess who he is?

It's Shay! He woke us up by yelling,"Get a room!"

"Seriously dude." I groaned and got up.

"Yes, I'm serious you guys can't be that intimate with me present in the same freaking room." He yelled back at me as I rubbed my eyes.

"Grow a pair!" I yelled at him then I left the living room.

I could hear Zayn laugh, before I left the room. I smirked at my comment.

I go to the kitchen and I see that it's only 5 in the morning.Its too early for me. I hate mornings so much.

"Zayn!" I yelled and soon enough he came into the kitchen.

"What..babes?!" He asked as he came up to me.

"I'm hungry!" I yelled at him and he laughed at me.

"I think that is normal babe." he replied and kissed my cheek.

"Make me breakfast." I said to him as I heard my phone ring.

I went upstairs and I saw the caller ID flashing 'Hamza'

I immediately closed the door and I answered the call.

"I'm outside but go through the back door." Hamza said and I hung up.

I fix my clothes a bit and I washed my face before going out through the back door.

I see Hamza and the others by the tree. I still have not met them properly. I run up to them and I hug Jana and that other girl whatever her name is.

"Salam." I said to both guys and they nodded In return.

"How are things?" I asked Hamza and he smiled.

"It is all good miss." He replied.

"So what are we going too...." I get interrupted by a voice.

It was awfully familiar.

"Freeze all of you!" He yelled.
I literally thought it was the police for a second, but I knew it was my husband. Mr.Badass.

"Zayn...no leave them alone." I said to him as he started walking closer.

All of the sudden he pushes me behind humans he pulls out a gun.

"Put that away!" I yelled at him and he ignored me.

"Hamza protect them okay!" I yelled to him and I saw him nod very quickly.

"Yasmeen...shut the hell up." Zayn said to me or should I say rude Zayn said to me. These harmonies are driving me insane.

"Oh so Hamza was helping you..." He said and looked at me.
"Hamza..your punishment is going to be extreme." He said to Hamza and I felt sick.

Then two guys came out of nowhere and they grabbed everyone,but Hamza.

"No!!" I yelled and Zayn grabbed my arm. He started dragging me away and I could feel my eyes tear up.

"Stop yelling...." He said as he picked me up in his arms against my will.

"Then stop touching me!" I yelled at him again.

"How's are baby girl doing?" He asked me as he placed me gently on the bed.

"Are you freaking kidding me right now?" I asked him while clutching my arm tightly because I was about to slap him.

"No I'm not kidding how is my baby?" He asked me again.