Chapter 39: Daddy!

The pic above is yasmeen's outfit !!! It's not yasmeen!!!!!!

Yasmeen's POV:

I woke up early this morning and then I went and start cooking breakfast. I decided to make pancakes because everyone knows how much I love pancakes. Zayn always does my breakfast in the morning so I decided to make it today for the both of us. I feel like he is mad at me.

It's not that I don't want kids it's just that I think I'm not ready. I finished making the best pancakes in the world. I don't like to admit it but I do make the best pancakes in the whole world. I walked back upstairs to our room and Zayn was still asleep.

I could not help but run my hand through his very fluffy hair. He has like the best hair ever. I traced his amazing jawline and then I decided to stop before he wakes up. It was too late he caught me.

"Good morning babe!" He said and smirked at me.

"Good morning...um Ya good morning." I replied stuttering.

"What were you doing?" He asked me and held my hand close to his face.

"Um....nothing I was waking you up so you could come downstairs and eat breakfast." I said and tried to get my hand out of his grasp.

He released my hand and then got ahold of both my arms and pulled me on top of him. This is so awkward. My face was getting so red and Zayn was smirking as usual. I tried to get up but he put his arms around my waist.

"Zayn...uh...we ...uh should go .....eat." I said and he smirked even wider.

"I love making you blush." he said and kissed my forehead.

"Well I don't like blushing." I replied back at him.

"I think it's cute." he said and kissed my cheek. Which only caused me to blush harder.

"Zayn let me go." I said and put both my hands on his bare chest.

"Okay, but only on one condition." he replied.

I knew whatever he was about to say was going to be something like hug him or feed him or whatever.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You have to .......kiss me." he said and smirked at me.

"Do I have too?" I begged.
He just nodded at me. He leaned in and so did I. I have to get this over with. So I kissed him like real fast. It was more of a peck.

"Done." I said.

"That was not a real kiss." he said and tightened his grip on me.

"Zayn...please let me go I'm hungry." I said and reached for his hands.

"Fine but you are lucky I am hungry too ." he said and released me.

I got up quickly and left the room. I could hear Zayn laugh. I went downstairs and set the table. Seconds later he came downstairs and sat across from me. He ate and so did I. He helped me do the dishes and we finished quickly. We sat in the living room.

"Zayn,are you going to work today?" I asked him.
"No I'm not I want to stay here with you all day." he said and smirked at me.

"Okay, well what are we going to do all day." I asked him, but he just smirked at me.

"Well, we could have some fun." he said and put an arm around me.

I got a pillow and hit him with it. He is such a perv sometimes.

"Why are you so against having children?" He asked out of no where.

"Why are you asking me that?" I asked him and he just looked straight into my eyes like he always does.