Chapter 42: Love is in the air

Yasmeen's POV:

"See I do love you." I said to him after pulling away from him.
"I see that, but you might need to prove it again." Zayn said teasing me.

"I'm ready." I said to him.
"Your ready for what." he asked and raised and eyebrow at me.

"Your not making this easy." I said and laughed awkwardly.
Then he suddenly smirked and picked me up in his arms.

He carried me all the way up the stairs without breaking eye contact. I wrapped my arms around his neck for balance. He placed me on the bed and my stomach had trillions of butterflies in it right now.

He did not take anytime to crash his lips on mine again. Let's just say that was the night I gave myself to him.

&&&&&&&&
I snuggled into my pillow more because it felt amazing,but then my pillow moved. I'm pretty sure pillows can't move. I opened my eyes to see Zayn halfway under me. I was literally on top of him and I was using his chest as a pillow.

I smiled to myself recalling everything last night. I gave him everything. I gave him my heart and my v-card and my soul. I can't believe I did that. I am still in pain. I don't regret it. I decided to get up and take a shower before he woke up.

Right as I was about to get up, he pulled me against him again.

"Zayn...I need to take a shower." I said to him and kissed his cheek.

"Later...."he whispered against my shoulder.

"No,now...Zayn." I said and let out a gasp because he kissed my bare shoulder.

"Stop .... Zayn!" I said and gently pushed him.

"That is not what you said last night." he said and smirked at me.

That only caused me to gasp again and blush. I hit his chest as he wrapped his arms around me again.

"Zayn....please let me go." I said to him.
"First kiss me then go." he said.

I kissed him real fast and then he finally released me from his arms.
I did not want him to let me go, but I mean I really got to take a shower. I got up from our bed and I almost fell, but Zayn caught me.

"I can barely walk." I said to him.
"It's normal babe especially after what we did last night." he said and chuckled.

"Stop talking about it." I said to him and finally made it to the bathroom.
I made sure to lock the door. I took a long shower. I was about to freak out when I saw blood, but then I reminded myself that it was okay. I got out the bathtub and I remembered that I forgot to grab my clothes. I got distracted.

I opened the door and stepped out in my towel. I really hoped Zayn was not in the room. I looked around and he was not, I went straight to my closet and pulled out a white and black dress that came down to my knees. I pulled out some white flats to go with it and then I changed really fast.

I applied some makeup. I applied a little bit of mascara and lipstick and trust me I don't need the blush. It took me forever to brush out my hair, but I managed.

I went downstairs to see that Zayn was making breakfast. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I know your probably thinking I would not have the courage to do that, but somehow I did.

He instantly turned around in my arms and wrapped his arms around me.

"You look amazing." he whispered in my ear.
"Thanks babe." I replied and kissed his cheek.

"So first you hug me and then you kiss me and what's next ? " Zayn said and leaned against the stove.

"Next is breakfast." I said and smirked at him.

We finalized making breakfast together and then we sat down to eat. He sat across from me.

Zayn's POV:

"Are you sure?" I asked her for one last time and she just nodded.

Last night was freaking amazing. I did not know she was going to let me. After we ate dinner and we cleaned up. We sat down in the living room and she said that she loved me. I was beyond shocked. After that things got pretty heated between us.

She is finally officially mine!!!!

I still can't believe she finally accepted all this and accepted me. I'm on cloud 10 now. She came out this morning dressed in this amazing dress. It hugged her curves just right. She is being very affectionate too and hey I love it.

We are sitting down eating breakfast,but I noticed she is a little off.

"Yasmeen..are you okay?" I asked her.
"Ya...I am fine why are you asking?" She asked me.
"Nothing.." I said and started eating.
"Zayn....I don't regret last night okay." she said to me and I just smiled at her.

Thank Allah I needed to know that.
We finished eating and cleaning up. We sat in the living room and I pulled her closer to me.

"What are we going to do all day?" She asked me out of nowhere.
I decided to tease her a little bit so I replied "Well I got a couple of things in my mind."

"We can play truth or dare." I said to her and she turned to me and nodded.

"You go first." I said to her.
"Ok, truth or dare?" She asked me.

"Truth." I said to her.
"Who was your first love?" She asked me and I immediately replied.

"You, my wife." I replied and kissed her cheek.
She started blushing like crazy...I love it when she blushes. It has this weird effect on me.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked her.
"Dare." she replied. I was honestly surprised that she chose dare.

"You have tooooooo........" I replied and she looked at me with wide eyes.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

How was this chapter ?!?! Where is all my Zayn fangirls ????? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.. Please don't forget to vote\comment!!! I made a double update... two chapters in a day. I did that for you guys...so please leave feedback !!! Is anyone not happy with yasmeen???

Xoxo~Yasmeen