Chapter 36: Jana is back!

(The pic above is Jana!)
Yasmeen POV:

I woke up this morning with a massive headache and I was really warm for some reason. I opened my eyes and I looked up to see Zayn asleep. Half his body was over mine no wonder I was warm. We have never been this close. How did we even get this close? I tried to move, but he tightened his hold on me.

"Zayn?" I whispered.
"What babe?" He whispered in my ear and it sent tingles all through out my body and I felt like I had a billion butterflies in my stomach.

"My head ....?" I said and I forgot what I was about to say because he kissed my ear.
"That tickles....hahaha" I said and started giggling like crazy.
"What was wrong with your head?" he said and brought his face closer to mine . Our faces were only like 5 inches apart.

"It hearts like a lot.." I said and then he kissed my forehead.
"Do you want me to make you feel better?" He said and smirked at me.

"Your such a perv Zayn! I said and smacked his head.

"But I'm your perv babe!" He said and finally got off me.

"What do you want to eat today babe?" He asked me and I thought for a moment.
"Pancakes!" I yelled and went to take a shower.

"Okay." he yelled back and left to get cooking.
I remember the first time he made me pancakes.That was when he kidnapped me. I can't believe he did that. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I went back into my...our room and picked out some clothes to wear. I picked out a red tank top which was very sparkly. I paired it with some light wash ripped capris. I paired this outfit with my white ballet flats. I was just about to get dressed when the door opened.

"What the hell Zayn?" I yelled at him.
"What...you left the door opened!" He said and walked closer to me and I pulled my towel closer to my body.

"What do you want anyway?" I said and smirked at him.
"You." He said and smirked back at me.
"Well too bad I need to change so leave." I said.
"Well hurry up because I have to work today and I want to eat with you." he said and left the room.

I walked back out when I finished getting dressed. The house smelled amazing. I took a seat across from Zayn and put pancakes in my plate. I put whipped cream on top of them and half the bottle of syrup and took a bite.

"Zayn... these taste freaking amazing!" I said and took another bite.
"Anything I make tastes amazing babe!" he said and took a bite himself.

"Why do you need to leave anyway?" I asked him and took another bite.
"I have things to do babe and then I will come straight home." he said and took another bite of his food.

He was just not normal when I brought up the topic. I did not know he would be mad about it.He didn't say anything else the whole time we were eating. I finished and got up. I took a seat in the living room and turned on the tv. Say yes to the dress was on. I love that show.

Halfway through the episode Zayn comes into the living room. He sits really close to me, I mean like really close. There is no room between us and then he holds my hand.

"I'm sorry if I upset you babe." he says and looks into my eyes. I could not help but look into his eyes. His eyes will be the death of me.

"It's fine." I whispered and he kissed my forehead and left. He also said that he will be back soon.

Zayn's POV:
Everything is going great between Yasmeen and I right now. We are really getting closer now. All I need to do is make sure Shay stays locked up. I'm going there now and I don't know how to punish him yet. It has to be grand. He was the reason why Yasmeen got shot.

When I bring up her name or when I think about her , I can't help the smile that appears on my face. I know I might sound creepy or cheesy. Today when I walked in on her changing. Se looked great in that towel. Okay, now I really do sound crazy.

Anyway, I promised her I will be home today early. I did not even want to leave her. I have a cute little surprise for her tonight. I hope she likes it. It took a lot of planning to do. It is sort of my way of saying sorry I shot you babe. Wow! Really creative, huh.

I finally realized that I made it to my destination. Zayn's HELL! That's funny is it not! I can't wait to punish Shay. I walked into office and called in Danny. Danny works as one of my body guards. He is like my right hand.

"Yes, you called for me?" Danny asked and took a seat.
"Yes, we have a lot to do." I said and smirked at him.

"Who are we punishing?" He asked confused.
"Shay." I said and then Danny laughed.
"That's going to be fun actually." he said and smiled at me.

"I know right, but I need a good punishment he basically tried to kidnap MY WIFE." I said and slammed my fist on my desk.

"I have the perfect thing, but I need to get it ready I'll tell you when it's ready." he said and left.

I decided to call in Jana. I wanted to let her know that Shay is here. I'm so evil sometimes.
"Megan, get Jana in here fast." I yelled.
"Yes sir I will do that right away." she yelled back.

Megan has been working for me for 2 weeks now and she is one of my nurses too. She helps me when I need her too. I was so caught up in thinking that I barely heard the door open and close.
I looked up to see Jana.

"What do you want?" She said.
"How is your life here Jana do you miss your family?" I said and laughed.

"Your sick and your disgusting!" She said and spit on my face.

"You little bitch, I will show you disgusting." I yelled at her and pushed her. She fell on the floor and started crying.
"Please no more torture I can't take it anymore!" She said and started pulling her hair out.

"Shay is here!" I said and looked at her.
"Shay.....why is he here?" She asked and stop crying for a second.
"He tried to kidnap my WIFE and so I decided to punish him." I said and slammed my fist against the table again.

"Please don't hurt him, he probably was not thinking straight when he tried to do that he loves me anyway, I don't think he moved on!" She yelled at me.

"Oh please, he was engaged to my wife and let's just say he loves her a lot." I yelled back at her.

"No he doesn't, he would never forget me!" She yelled at me.
"Awwww...Does little Jana think Shay loves her?" I stated and laughed at her.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled at me.
"Look Jana he thinks your dead, but I am giving you a chance to get him back." I said and took a seat at my desk.

"What's the catch?" She asked and took a seat across from me.
"Nothing, I want him out of my life and back into yours and if you don't do exactly what I'm saying I'll kill you this time for real!" I said and told her to think about it.

Oh Shay you better watch out! This is going to be a whole new level. You better hope for the best, because I sure am not.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was pretty long if you ask me. Please vote and comment. Please support this chapter if you enjoyed it !!!!!! Any ideas ?????