Chapter 41: I love you!

I decided to finish this book and I will try to make it good. I will ignore all the hate. I wanted to thank everyone who supported me throughout everything. I love you guys and so I made an extra long chapter. I hope you guys love it ?! It took me about 2 hours to write!!! Enjoy! Don't forget to vote/comment!!

Xoxoxo-yasmeen 😍😍😍😍

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Yasmeen's POV:

I woke up this morning and I could not help but smile. I got up from my bed and looked around the house for Zayn. He was no where in the whole house. He probably went to work. Zayn is an amazing guy and he does love me for sure. I can see it in his eyes. You probably think I'm just cheesy. I know that I love him too, but I don't know if I should tell him yet. I guess he deserves to know. Right ?! I got it. I will tell him tonight after we have dinner.

I cleaned up a bit and took a long bath. I also made myself a sandwich. Zayn was still not home yet. I called him twice, but it went straight to voicemail. Now, I'm starting to worry. I called Hamza and told him to come pick me up. I want to go shopping. I always shop when I'm stressed. Hamza was at my house within minutes. I sat in the back and he began driving. I told him to take me to Forever 21. About 10 minutes later we made it and I got out the car.

"Where are you going?" I asked Hamza seeing that he was following me.
"I have to follow you and accompany you wherever you go." he responded.

"Why?" I asked him again.
"I have to, master Zayn's orders madam." he replied and bowed.

I just nodded at him and reminded myself to ask Zayn about this. He stayed behind me the whole time. I was searching the whole store. After about 4 hours we left the mall. I spent exactly 859.18 dollars. I know you probably thinking I'm crazy, but I have not been shopping in a long time.

We reached my house and Hamza opened the door for me. I went to grab my bags, but Hamza was already carrying them. I just shrugged and opened the door. That is the least I could do for the poor guy.

"Hamza, just put them in the room to your right." I told him and pointed to the room.
"Do you need anything else ma'am?" He asked me.

I got an idea. Zayn was still not home and I am getting scared it is dark. I asked Hamza to take a seat and he did.

"Who are you?" I asked him after he sat down.
"We'll my name is Hamza and I'm 27." he said.

"Are you married?" I asked him out of curiosity.
"No ma'am." he replied looking down.

"Oh okay how long have you and Zayn known each other?" I asked him.
"For about 2 years."

"I should get going." he said.
I hits nodded at him and he left. He is really different. He looked very uncomfortable. He was also kind of nervous. I decided to let it go now. It was now 5 and I decided to make dinner for us.

I went into the kitchen and got out of all the ingredients to make chicken stir-fry.
Zayn loves it and so do I. It is basically homage Chinese. It took me about 30 minutes to make it and then I went to my room to change.

I pulled out the clothes I bought today. I got out the crop top that I bought. It was a white crop top and it said "love me harder." I paired it up with some light-wash denim shorts. For the shoes I got out my white converse. I curled the ends of my hair and I brushed it out to give me loose curls. I applied pink blush and pink lip stick and some mascara. I put on some perfume and the ring and necklace that Zayn gave me.

I went back downstairs and it was 7 now. Zayn should be getting home now. I could not help but smile when I mention his name. Is that what love does to you, make you crazy?
I set the table and I got two candles and lit them up. I placed some rose petals on the table. It looked perfect. I looked at the mirror and I am still shocked. I never thought I would be all dressed up for Zayn.