Chapter 31: Your insane!

I hope you enjoy :):):) Please vote and comment !!! It's longer than all of my other chapters !!!!

Shay's POV:
I have gone crazy and I have literally lost my mind. I can't believe what she said to me about a week ago( the vine). I was so freaking pissed at her. How can she forget everything we had together and everything we have been through. I loved her so much and I wanted us to live together and I wanted us to have a beautiful family together. But who can blame me , a guy can dream.

She ditched me for that dumbass called Zayn. I don't even know why to be honest. He was like a hairy raccoon with all that facial hair and have you seen his abs they are totally fake. I should just move on , I know she did so I should too right? I'm going to marry Samira or whatever her name was. I don't care even a little bit about her , but I want yasmeen to see everyone can move on whenever they felt like It. I always felt very confused around her after what she did to me and for the moment when I saw them at the hotel I just kind of freaked out.

Who knew we were all so close and I can even feel not even the connection that we had between us. After, I finished talking to myself I decided to call my mom and talk to her about my decision. I got my phone out and dialed her number and she picked up on the first ring.

"Assalaam wa Alaykom, Moma kefek(how are you?)
Mom:"I'm fine Shay and you habbibe?"
Me:"I'm fine and mom I say yes to the marriage whatever thing you planned."

Mom:"Alhamdullah I knew you would make a good decision habbibi ok I got to go now I have a lot to plan!" She said and I could sense the joy in her voice.

Me:"Ok I'll see you later Moma?"
Mom:"Yes habbibi , bye!" She said and hung up. I hope I made a good decision.

I never knew that after that call everything in my life was planning to change!

Yasmeen's POV:
I have no clue what to do! I'm having mixed feelings for Shay and Zayn at the same time. I know I'm not IN love with Zayn, but I care for him. I should not even care for him he kidnapped me and then he forced me to marry him basically.
I need to just think about this I know Shay was really mad. Hell, he was so pissed off. I can't stand to see him mad, but I also can't stand to see Zayn so sad. I really am just CONFUSED. That's just a minor term about what I'm feeling.

I can't just leave Zayn , we are married. I need to talk to Shay maybe he can help me. He properly does not want to see me. I will just sneak by Zayn and head to the door next to us. I'll just tell him I need to go check something out.....really, yasmeen that's such a stupid lie. How about I am going to walk outside take a walk around the hotel.... that's better at least.

After thinking about how I'm going to do this I opened the door to our bedroom and Zayn was asleep. Perfect opportunity I thought to myself. I opened the door to the suite and I snuck out. I honestly feel like sneaking out of my parents house for a party. I only did that once when we were in medical school with Mary, but we both got caught by our parents.Talk about embarrassing moments.
Anyway, now back to reality all I have to do is knock on his door. I brought my hand up to the door and knocked three times. He did not answer, so I knocked again and then he opened the door while yelling "What the hell?"

His eyes were bloodshot red and his hair was so messy, but like not too messy. His shirt was untucked and he had on boxers. Omg.. really boxers. I could not bring myself to look him in the eyes. He just stood there looking at me and I was playing with my fingers. My fingers are just really interesting. I even noticed the ring Zayn gave me. I can't believe I'm still wearing it. This was so awkward.I decided to break the silence.

"Can we talk..... Shay please?" I asked him while playing with my fingers.
"About what?" He replied and his voice could just tell he was mad.
"About ...us." I said and looked up at him.
"There is no us!" He screamed at me and I was shocked that he yelled at me like that. I even moved a little away from him.
"Can we just talk?" I begged him and then he moved away from the doorway just enough for me to walk in. Yo could tell he was kind of shocked to see I could swear he did that on purpose. I walked past him and I tried my best to not make any physical contact with him.