Chapter 44: Bad news and good news!!!

It's been three days since the whole fake drowning incident. Worse three days ever. I kept throwing up and Zayn was always at work. He would go to work early in the morning and arrive home at midnight. He would not eat anything I made and he was ignoring me.

It is killing me that he is not talking to me. It's bad enough my dad hates my guts. I only have him in my life. It is about midnight right now and Zayn is still not back. He makes me worry about him all the time and it's just because the prank I pulled on him a couple days back. It was funny you got to admit tho?!

There was a knock on the door and I went to go open it. I opened the door and it was Zayn again. He looked so tired. His shirt was halfway unbuttoned and his hair was all over the place.

"Hey!" I said and moved away from the entrance a little, so he could get in.

He just nodded at me and went upstairs. You see what I mean? I'm pretty sure I did not deserve this. Okay! That's it. I'm going to go straight to our room and demand him to answer my questions.

I went upstairs and tried to open the door, but it was locked. I knocked on the door and he did not answer nor open it.

"Zayn...we need to talk." I said and knocked on the door again.

"I don't want too!" He yelled at me.

"Open the damn door!" I yelled back at him.

"Leave me alone!" He yelled again. Why is he yelling at me so much? Is he on his man period or something.

Oh snap, when was my last period? Oh well it always comes at certain times.

"Malik..open this door now." I said softly and this time he opened the door.

"What do you want?" He spat at me.

"I want us to be like how we were before Zayn, why are you pushing me away now?" I asked him as he took a step forward.

"Look yasmeen, I need to tell you something, but you are going to hate me." he said and took both my hands in his.

"I would never hate you Zayn." I said to him and kissed his cheek.

He did not say anything for about two minutes later and I tried not to push him to tell me.

"Shay...." he began and I cut him off.

"I told you I don't care about him, why are you bringing him up?" I asked him.

"He has cancer." he replied. Those words hurt me a lot.

"He has... cancer?" I asked him again. My voice was cracking.

"Yes and it's already at stage 3." he replied and hugged me.

"I can't believe this." I said to him and hugged him back.

"Where is he?" I asked him.

"In the hospital." he replied and then everything went black.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Zayn's POV:

I could not help but think I was the reason Shay had cancer. Poor guy, I really feel bad for him. I had to tell Yasmeen sooner or later. The way we figured out was when he fainted in his sleep. I did an x-Ray on him and I found out that he had brain tumors.

It is really bad. I felt so bad for him so I sent him to the hospital. Brain tumors are really bad. I noticed he had many symptoms too such as nausea and vomiting, changes in his ability to talk, hear, or see, problems with balance or walking,problems with thinking or memory,muscle jerking or twitching
Numbness or tingling in arms or legs.